An Opinion About The Situation Quarantine Regen Mode Is In Nowdays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

No, I enjoy winning as the infected. Stop crying, please.
    pff dude you can win with the infected with old explosive stats so fine.
    stop cry about their damage h'h'h'h'h

Comment

Originally posted by skaymancer View Post

pff dude you can win with the infected with old explosive stats so fine.
      stop cry about their damage h'h'h'h'h
      I did win easily:

Comment

• skaymancer
        skaymancer commented
        Editing a comment
        if you win easily with your crusher why you keep complian about to not bring the old stats ? its mean that you crying too even if u win.
        and as you can see in the picture the zombies won more than the humans did.
        Last edited by skaymancer; 12-12-2017, 01:45 PM.

I did win easily:
      So what is your point then ?
      You can win as infected even if the old explosives speed and stats come back...
      It is even easier to win against individual runners then trying to take on a bunch of campers who put mines in every corner and spam u with XM-25 and rapidly shoot u with MGs...
      (Yea succeeding in a run or getting accolade is 1000 times harder then winning as a bunch of human campers)
      I really don't get your point here...Instead of promoting a boring and uncreative playstyle like camping 9 rounds in the same spot you should be wanting to bring back the free runners -"easier" kills for you as infected...

Your opinion comes from the fact the you never were a free runner , and you probably don't like them...
      You are probably a regular camper and spammer , who uses mutagen and spec weapons.....because of this you were kicked from many rooms whose elite decided on No Spec/Muta rules...back in the day most QR players were free runners and we kept the rules strict under Nexon's surveillance ( They allowed No Spec/ No Muta but didn't allow things like KTL4)...
      Most rooms in the major servers and channels were under the " No spec/ No muta" rules , which left you the spammers not much to choose from cause if you didn't obey the elite's rules - you would have been kicked ' and if you did , you wouldn't enjoy it very much - you couldn't use spec weapons + mutagens ( u had to press 0 )..
      Also you would probably be the only camper out there - making you an easy target - you don't move much and you don't have the support of other campers...

In the end , even if you were a camper,spammer,mutagen user or spec user you could have found at least 3-5 rooms with no rules that suited your playstyle + you could always go to VIP server - were everyone was spamming and camping for exp....

In conclusion , you just don't like free runners and you prefer the game as it is rn (Basically a heaven for campers and hell for free runners)...
      But your opinion is not the opinion of all the players...The majority of players want the old stats back and they want to be able to free run again...
      Even if the old stats come back , you'll be able to camp as much as you please , your playstyle won't be hurt as a result ,but only improved - your spam will have more effect thus allowing you spam gain you more kills....

Nexon killed the Free Running Playstyle and community , we want it back , that's it..
      Allowing us to free run won't kill your playstyle as Nexon did to ours with this idiotic re-balance ( Nerfing explosives to an idiotic underpower and lowering the speed trying to make CA into some CS:GO copy , which led to destroying CA main aspect - a fast paced game - not a tactical shooter...They could have added speed limitations to the room rules - same as no explosives...way easier to do , less coding needed to add one rule, instead of re-coding all the gear stats , and this option would have setisfied all the players - you could choose if you wanted a fast paced game in CA or a more tactical style with lowered speed limit....)

Comment

Free Running is for idiots. bunch of selfish morons who teamkill others to get accolades. in general "free "runners" are pathetic asf.

Comment

• skaymancer
          skaymancer commented
          Editing a comment
          same with campers*

• skaymancer
          skaymancer commented
          Editing a comment
          mutagens not ruined CA ? give me an answer.
          there is many types of runners so get brain dude.

Originally posted by WonderNicks View Post
        Free Running is for idiots. bunch of selfish morons who teamkill others to get accolades. in general "free "runners" are pathetic asf.
        https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/forums?post=2919

You Ain't funny Nick...
        Last edited by Wariel; 12-14-2017, 08:52 AM. Reason: URL Edit

Comment

Originally posted by Eriqq View Post
          he don't know that there is many types of runners. not all of them teaming like hell
          and campers destroyed QR with their mutagens.
          Last edited by Wariel; 12-14-2017, 08:53 AM. Reason: URL Edit

Comment

Originally posted by skaymancer View Post

he don't know that there is many types of runners. not all of them teaming like hell
            and campers destroyed QR with their mutagens.
            Bruh...
            He is a FREE RUNNER...
            (WonderNicks from UM if i'm not mistaken, we used to play together sometimes , whenever i got into UM rooms playing with my friends like Thomas form UM ).

His name is Nick and he is just messing around and trolling..
            He even opened a thread about QR being dead himself
            Last edited by Wariel; 12-14-2017, 08:53 AM. Reason: URL Edit

Comment

Originally posted by Eriqq View Post

Bruh...
              He is a FREE RUNNER...
              (WonderNicks from UM if i'm not mistaken, we used to play together sometimes , whenever i got into UM rooms playing with my friends like Thomas form UM ).

His name is Nick and he is just messing around and trolling..
              He even opened a thread about QR being dead himself
              lol its funny

Comment

Preach the old qr mode was fine they ruined it...
                AIM HIGH

Comment

No, I enjoy winning as the infected. Stop crying, please.
                  I miss the when the eu was seperated from the north client... NA players like u destroyed their game and then they came to eu and the game is dying why don't think bring the na ca and u go back to play it? and we eu players play our own game .. we want ca to survive been playing since beta and I can tell that eu has been dying since the eu and na migration. and ure one of the players why it was ruined.
                  No offense doe

Comment

old qr is better 2013 ca is better tbfh

Comment

It's in perfect state and will be even better when all the runners flood into Classic.

Comment

• skaymancer
                        skaymancer commented
                        Editing a comment
                        yes the mode is perfect when all quit

• viirtuality
                        viirtuality commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes that's what i said :-)

I agree with most, just not in a couple things. The explosive spamming nowadays is SO DUMB. Literally you cant get out unless you get infected like a mile away from everyone else, and I think that the damage should come back. However, that being said, I think that players should have a limit to how many explosives that they bring, cuz ppl are still gonna spam and its gonna suck.

Mutagens and Specs are unique, and they should stay in, I mean, that's what they were made to do, change the gameplay a little. Spec weapons tho can be rid of in QR, at least the broken ones (like hornet was the only one that wasn't broken cuz it sucked), I think specs themselves should only stay for the extra stats and being able to look cool.

AND MINE MINES SHOUDN'T BLOW UP BASED OFF OF ALLY FIRE.

I like your thinking.

Comment

How to be the player in QR that one of my friends Erik is commenting.

1. Kick anyone that infects you more than once and say STALKER
                        2. Team with friends, jump on their nades and give them a moral support by spamming MONTAGE in the chat.
                        3. KTL4 kick anyone that wants to play the mode in the way it was intended to be played, a survival mode
                        4. Kick anyone who uses the safe room or have a friend block the safe room or even better enter the safe room and opens it so your friend can infect everyone.
                        5. Mineshoot players so that they dont kill infecteds so that you can get accolades.
                        6. Kick players who kill infecteds and state NO SPAM NOOB.
                        7. Learn how to curse on Hebrew.
                        8. Don't play as infected VERY IMPORTANT only move when your friend is last so you can jump on his nade

The best thing that has happened to Combat Arms is the disappearance of the Runners even though unfortunately I just saw the Last Legacy wanting to come back so I hope to god that doesn't happen. Free Runner free CA is the best CA

Comment

Working...
                        X