CA (ncer) - QR Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post

Let me get you the definition of a glitch real quick "an exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, or speed, etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game designers"
    Yes they can easily infect you but this was not a spot that was intended by the game designers hence why it was Patched
    Players like you is the reason why its patched.
    AIM HIGH

Comment

• vdbrandhof
      vdbrandhof commented
      Editing a comment
      Incorrect, it got patched because it was a glitch.

Originally posted by medchouat View Post

Players like you is the reason why its patched.
    A glitch is a glitch.. I don't know what to tell you man, if it was meant to be there it would've stayed.

Comment

Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post

Lmfao, that roof was a glitch spot. They didn't remove the good spots, they fixed them.
      I'm more concerned about the fact that there's a god damn mech in QR.

Comment

Originally posted by skaymancer View Post
        weird why there is 0.0001 free runners in QR and you guys still crying about abuse. kill free runners from QR was should save QR and make this mode great again right ? for now there is less players than before and nobody comeback to QR why ? because all of you don't knows QR mode its always me and fuc,k him me me me me me me and me as always and more bullshi.ts and you saying that campers more pros than free runners ? explan me. free run is a thing that you need to earn(skills etc..) however camp is a thing that you do in the beginng of QR normaly and its not cost any skills.
        but wait who is free runer in CA man i play alot QR they cry about everything they have montage with afk players with shit players and they are FREERUNERS? i will ask u something in the old CA plat server only for nx why there they cant make multikill if they are runers and pro why? now the same they cant kill 1 zombi and they cry for infect thgis are QR comunity? qr players are cancer in CA are shit comunity with bad players

Comment

• skaymancer
          skaymancer commented
          Editing a comment
          Fix your english i can't understand nothing

u most fix ur brain new player this game got alot shit players like u with big mouth in FORUM. Stop cry and CA WILL BE BETTER GAME shit player

Comment

• skaymancer
          skaymancer commented
          Editing a comment
          STOP CRY? 90% of the players crying and don't want this cancer and you keep talking shi.t
          btw from reloaded there is 0 new players in CA who tf want to play this bs
          you can do poll vote about it if you want
          Last edited by skaymancer; 01-05-2018, 01:19 PM.

• Uimire101984
          Uimire101984 commented
          Editing a comment
          i have 9 years in this shit game and never i cry how are the new players kick who is better in all modes crying for weapons crying for muta in QR and u think with the shit new CA will be better with new caracter dam son u need to learn how was CA in 2008 and after u can speak and 1 more think u vote for the new shit CA

People are trying now to find out which one from freerunners and campers are "better" or more "respectful". Actually, answering the guy who wrote this thread, the ones who rage/kick for no reason or anything else are not even true freerunners, just some wannabe people, real ones are really mature if you get to meet them or be friends with them .. That doesn't say that "campers" are all of them good people, there are many of them that clearly suck when it coms to responsibility and maturity. I'm a "free-runner" and I've been a camper, all of us did or maybe still are. One thing that people are forgetting is that quarantine is made for teamwork which means that the main goal is to help each other, if you want to "'free-run" then do it but don't forget that . To sum-up, it's a game and everyone should play however he wants, we're completely free. It is all about childish and people with bad personalities.
        If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with being a runner in QR if that's what you actually do, run away from zombies.
          But the issue is that 99.99% of you Runners will do the following..

Whenever someone infects you he is a "hero, noob, stalker, blocker".
          Most cases if someone is good at infecting people will get kicked by the runners.
          They will not infect each other and will reveal your position so they can be the last human.
          They used to blow mines but is now fixed by a fix that didn't fix anything and ruined teamwork.. a whole other topic.
          Call you a spammer etc etc, basically if you don't play like they want you to play u'r a spammer.
          Block safe rooms or will lock themselves in safe rooms and then open them and get you infected so they can try to runaway and be last.
          Using MG = noob 0 skill.
          Camping is for n000bs.

If you don't do all of the above and you are just running and trying to escape the zombies and play as infected once you get hit, you are a good player if u'r any of the above text then you are a reason why this community is so bad.

Kicking mutagens is fine with me but only if you mention that each time the round is about to begin, how else are people supposed to know that you are not allowing them.

Comment

You are right about 99,99% of what you said, the 0,01% is those who act this way are only children and nothing more, aren't even true runners
            Originally posted by viirtuality View Post

Kicking mutagens is fine with me but only if you mention that each time the round is about to begin, how else are people supposed to know that you are not allowing them.
            Well they can read the room name
            If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

Comment

Ever since reloaded i see people using these terms "blocking, stalking, abuser." i infect a person and they get stuck on me i get kicked for blocking. what? I can't chase people when i'm a zombie because i'll get called a stalker. If i kick a glitcher in the room the first thing the person getting kicked says abuser. it's not like i'm hitting them with a belt. jeez.

For the dumb potatoes that complain about Mutagens:

I dislike crusher with a passion but when i kill one i get happy because it takes a lot to kill one. It's like a challenge. back in the day people would look at the mutagens as a challenge if you killed one it was an accomplishment. Now if you use one or kill one it doesnt matter. you still get kicked for using it. Sick and tired of people *****ing about the mutagens. Just deal with it.

Comment

• skaymancer
                skaymancer commented
                Editing a comment
                deal with it ? mutagens was a thing that killed the mode. you can't just to let people to "deal with it" what if you playing elimation everyone got p90,orthus,duals ar-15 and max sg and you got only m416 you think everyone will deal with it ? who hate those stuffs just will leave the game and sadly will not comeback to the game, same goes with mutagens. I don't like them, I not want to use them and i don't want them in my rooms. so yea there is smell site in QR that loved mutagens but its killed most of the mode because after reloaded you must to play with them.
                Last edited by skaymancer; 01-17-2018, 06:01 PM.
            Working...
            X