Spitting on quar's players faces!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spitting on quar's players faces!

I'd like to thank you guys for thinking about us "QuarPlayers" for nerfing everything, Before i was like using 6 mines, and now 12 mines do not do anything, Nades... we better not talk 4 nades to kill crusher what happend?
    and yeah actually there is bug in spec items 1 claymore i got 560 damge.
    and BTW thanks for spitting on our faces we APPRECIATE it!

first of all its not a bug with claymore. second of all if you can't kill one infected with 4 mines then you just suck.

Comment

• Moristree
      Moristree commented
      Editing a comment
      Right? Every1 is using mines for camping and wait for a Zombie to run into that shit and spray their XM or better they waste 150mag MG where 1 shot does ****ing 2 hp non headshot Clearly noob when they cant kill... (since XM is like 100k gp Perm for freakin every lvl T Rank HA nice
      Last edited by Moristree; 12-28-2017, 10:26 PM.

• skaymancer
      skaymancer commented
      Editing a comment
      and what if you are one human(running&camping and using mines) im runner and im not spamming my mines in once so its really shit if you have 0 chance to get one infected kill with mines(mines explode range is nerfed*) ? and you forgot to add that for crusher lost his meaning because he should be the "tank" zombie and even 4 mines I can't kill 1 normal infected its sound ridiculous.
      Last edited by skaymancer; 12-31-2017, 01:18 PM.

• Moristree
      Moristree commented
      Editing a comment
      ^ This I agree

Originally posted by Ashuerra View Post
    first of all its not a bug with claymore. second of all if you can't kill one infected with 4 mines then you just suck.
    No he doesn't suck. I agree with him.. its so lame they nerfed the explosives..
    AIM HIGH

Comment

I'm loving it. Makes humans soo easy to infect. I love their frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat View Post

No he doesn't suck. I agree with him.. its so lame they nerfed the explosives..
        the only reason nades and mines were nerfed was because of MM they could've simply blocked those items from MM and kept them how they were but no....

Comment

• skaymancer
          skaymancer commented
          Editing a comment
          this is what i suggested to nexon long time ago. lol same goes to ranked MM

They did ruin mines, grenades and rpg's are fine from my viewpoint except the fact that they made XM25 the gun of choice for many and now it's like playing against specs, when everyone is just spamming the XM25 onto you, 5 players crouched in a corner spamming it forces you to use a Crusher or play with a tanker vest to possibly get a chance to infect them.

As for speed etc good nerf.

Comment

Working...
        X