Inventory bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory bug

Hi. I had in my inventory name color change items for 7; 30 days plus 1 for perm duration, as well I had NN background change item for 7 days and 1 perm item.
    I activeted the background change for 7 days and the color change for 7 days to see how the colors I've chosen match with each other.
    The IGN color didn't please me and I went to activate the 30 days color change and found that it already shows the expiration date as 29 days left even though I actived the 7 days one and the perm 1 is disappeared and the 7 days one isn't there either.
    For the background it says permanent item but I activated the 30 days one and again the 30 days one isn't there.
    My theory is that when I activated one them it somehow activated all of them. Like for example: background 7days>>>perm, and for color 7days>>>perm>>>30days. I am playing this game since 2009 and I know how the inventory system works and didn't make any accidetal mistakes.
    Plus I have a 40% exp pass reapearing every single time I sign in. I delete it every time bcz my inventory is full but it regenarates itself again and again. Magic

BTW I have a video made on CA_2017_11_21_00 which shows that I had both color and background change for perm not activated.

Comment

It is nice that you made a video. Could you please upload this to Youtube and share the youtube link here?

Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
      VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Just curious but doesnt activating a non perm name color while having a permanent one delete the permanent one if you choose to change color and not extend the name color.
        Before this was atleast the case meaning that to change name color and still have it perm you needed a new permanent name color.

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
          Just curious but doesnt activating a non perm name color while having a permanent one delete the permanent one if you choose to change color and not extend the name color.
          Before this was atleast the case meaning that to change name color and still have it perm you needed a new permanent name color.
          Yes, you're right, even years ago activation of an option while having already a permanent one was intented to overwrite permanent option.

Comment

Yea so soon you activate a different name color change it is overwriting the old one. But then again, there is a warning for it before player are activating the new color.
            I just hoped to see in the video, that its the simple problem to find the items within this horrible inventory system and he didn't overwrite the old perm item.
            Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
            VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Working...
            X