• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vest does not give me the bonus of speed and protection

My vest does not work!

All maps.

Any mode.

Ever.

I never had protection and speed bonus with my vest. I bought Tactical Vest that "gives" to me protection 20%+ and speed 5%+ but it never gave me this bonus. Btw the bug is also in the charachter, i'm female charachter but she become "Deckland" when i equip this vest. If to correct this bug will mean to wait long time i want to say you that i would be happy also if you simply refund me the GP of the cost of this vest, so i will buy another one.

Screenshoots: 1. TacticalVest that doesn't work and 2. My charachter that is female--
    3. 4. Some example of full damage took. But like i said i ever took full damage. And i have not speed's bonus.

Attached Files
    --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
    TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

help pls i'm in bad situation. atleast refund my gp!!
    --THE WORLD IS YOURS--

Comment

GP can not be returned, you know that

Comment

English please, after this the item i bought does not work, this's not my problem and after this developers can do what they wants. Btw i'm waiting for support answer not for useless user's answer. Thank you for the comprehension.
        --THE WORLD IS YOURS--

Comment

He waits and hopes to have an answer from the moderators, with a pathetic post like the one who put it there is to say that the moderators do not calculate it. It does not matter to you that you have bought it or not, so as a result do not bang your head unnecessarily, sell it, you complain for a few GP
          Last edited by MarkHammond94; 04-23-2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X