Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abnormal play detected

Hello, Valofe

Many times in QR when the round starts I get an on-screen message "Abnormal play detected. Are you in a game?" and a button "Yes". If I don't press the button within 3 seconds I'm kicked to the room lobby and can't rejoin. I'm sure I don't hack (it would be very stupid to make topic about it), so... what is the problem? Maybe something to do with xigncode? But again, it happens only in QR, no other game mode.

Cheers!

I think it's caused from connection problems... i had it too

Comment

Here is a shot:

https://imgur.com/a/9lkgA

My ping usually is below 50, so.. i don't know if it is a connection problem. Whatever, thanks for your reply.

Comment

Yes, I've seen it, and i don't think that it's that important to be ingame! because somtimes you've gone AFK for a seconds, and when you return back all your EXP and GP you ain't gonna recieve them.

Comment

I also get it, in Hunted and Elimination. In Hunted after you're killed you have to wait until the last person dies and then POOF you're kicked back to the lobby. when you re-enter you've lost all you progress and have to start over. is anybody looking into this ?

Comment

3 times in a quar games . . . plaese turn offf afk kick

Comment

its only a anti-afk. but this program is kicking you also if you re dead. IM DEAD, im watching the TV.
              I dont want to look at my screen every seconds. we have an issue here. Im CIC3 and this, will make me uninstalled the game.

Comment

Originally posted by SirDew View Post
                its only a anti-afk. but this program is kicking you also if you re dead. IM DEAD, im watching the TV.
                I dont want to look at my screen every seconds. we have an issue here. Im CIC3 and this, will make me uninstalled the game.
                Hey, I remember you.

Comment

It happens to me in VIP mode is it because someone is hacking in room only happens when I get killed in first 5 seconds when game starts

Comment

This has been noted. Thank you for the report, it has already been mentioned to Cryonize.

Comment

Working...
                    X