Any

Game mode(Specific mode):
    Any

Repeatability:
    Sometimes - 40%

Operating System:
    Windows 10

Description:
    An unknown issue which causes the Combat Arms: Reloaded client to crash once the game match is completed or running. I have allowed all Combat Arms related applications to communicate through Firewall and I am still having problems.

Steps to reproduce:
    1) Enter a room
    2) Start the game
    3) 40% probability to crash middle of a game, at the end of the game while recieving a reward (e.g. Fireteam rewards) and even in the main lobby

Screenshots:
    --

Video:
    --
    Last edited by Sidewinder91; 11-16-2018, 07:31 PM.

Thats more a technical issue than a bug. Personally I can't replicate this problem. I am not crashing at all. So I wonder if this is maybe more like a connection / latency issue?
    Does this happen any time you play? Or is it only happening in specific times like hot peek times?
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Crashing middle of a game, at the near end and upon finishing it. I am entirely sure it's not the connection problem, rather the client side issue which could have occured during a patch. As mentioned in the post above, it has a 40% chance to crash the client. It mostly happened to me on fireteam mode and still does. Crashed a few minutes ago before I could finish the game. Try playing a few fireteam matches, only seems to happen in that mode.

Comment

Working...
      X