This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug in hunted

please fix or punish players who abuse this with bann.
    they enter and leave the game and when they re-enter they have thousands of minutes alive, which makes them earn a lot of exp and gp (more than 100,000), every day there are rooms and everyone doing that, please do something because it distorts the game and the difficulty of joining the gp to buy the boxes

what? never heard of anything like that. quit spreading bs.

Comment

• Wariel
      Wariel commented
      Editing a comment
      Unfortunately this bug exploit is indeed real.
      Players will usually abuse this exploit with GP and EXP passes so their rewards will be greater than others.
      It's been around when Nexon had Combat Arms.

I have informed Cryonize of the issue and he is working towards fixing it. As for the people that abuse it, please send us screen shots of them performing the action. kbiodulley . f

Thank you!

Comment

• kbiodulley
      kbiodulley commented
      Editing a comment
      Here I leave some to take in a few minutes, it is a matter of entering at any time any day and there are always people doing it

Click image for larger version

Name:	Combat-Arms_171207_103921_00.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	2383Click image for larger version

Name:	Combat-Arms_171207_175156_00.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	2384Click image for larger version

Name:	Combat-Arms_171207_094044_00.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	2385Click image for larger version

Name:	Combat-Arms_171207_102448_00.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	2386Click image for larger version  Name:	Combat-Arms_171204_005912_00.jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.4 KB ID:	2339
    hunted images
    Last edited by kbiodulley; 12-07-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lRogue View Post
      I have informed Cryonize of the issue and he is working towards fixing it. As for the people that abuse it, please send us screen shots of them performing the action. kbiodulley . f

Thank you!
      Can you be a more precise on "he is working towards fixing it", do you mean he is directly leading development team and plans when and how they will fix it or he is requesting a fix from dev team as part of publishing team? I understand if you can't give me answer on that as it can be internal organization matter.
      Last edited by AveBeli; 12-10-2017, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X