bugg GC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugg GC

me or 76 GC ... I try to buy a product of 17 GC and tells me that I do not GC or assuficence ... ne or 76 .. and I'm buying something from 17 .. GC bug bugg GC... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdId...ature=youtu.be

shoppone prova a imparare a giocare anzicche shoppare ahah p.s. non dice che non puoi perché non hai i GC.
    --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
    TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

Comment

uno e libero di metere i soldi che vuole..... in più si vede che io tengo 76 gc e sto aquistando una cosa da 17 per un giorno.. quindi ci sono...

Comment

• FrankieCorleone
        FrankieCorleone commented
        Editing a comment
        Ti sto dicendo che il problema non è non avere i GC ma che non te li fa usare, è un bug!

Guys this is English forum.

Comment

• FrankieCorleone
        FrankieCorleone commented
        Editing a comment
        AveBeli this is Valofe's forum not AveBeli's forum

• AveBeli
        AveBeli commented
        Editing a comment
        Strange logic...but, in any way, its considered rude and disrespectful to talk in non-English language in part of the forum dedicated to English language, beside English, you have parts of forum for French,German and Turkish language, I understand your urge to speak in your own language but at least provide translation for what you are writing. In any way, I flagged post so lets see if somebody is checking those flags and will somebody give an official response on this,have a nice day.
        Last edited by AveBeli; 12-18-2017, 03:00 PM.

Probably shop system was under maintenaince

Comment

This is a english forum section and is ok helping each other out in Italian with any bugs that you might have but next time if you want to help someone out in another language that does not have its own section please keep it to PM's.

As for the bug in OP, try again today and see if it works. If not send a email to valofe support and ask them for help.

Comment

Obvious vibit, i would never dream neither to speak at not-italian user of forum in other language than english XD
          --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
          TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

Comment

Working...
          X