Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error while trying to transfer my account from Nexon to VALOFE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error while trying to transfer my account from Nexon to VALOFE!!

Hello there, This account for my brother, There is alot of errors on this transfer i would like u to remove the transfer i made, so i can make new one without problems here is a pic.
    Please contact me on [please do not share your email acc, thx] and speak with me lemme fix my problem and thanks
    and delete the account "suheil123" created on VALOFE, cause it has got my email [email acc] so please contact me.

(Please let CA classic back).
    Last edited by Brotkrumen; 12-28-2017, 11:56 PM.

You can login to your account even if it's not verified (but with limited options) and change your email from there and resend the verification email.

Comment

I don't know what is my password, And why would i login without verify?
      Please fix this problem

Comment

You must knows your Importan password like Email is
        My friend from real life have same problem with you, he dont know password of email, cause he created that mail before 10 years.
        He now playing Ca at new account, cause he dont do migration well cause problems with his email.

Comment

Bro, I know the password of email and everything, You can back and see the pic it says hotmial not hotmail. This is the problem

Comment

Originally posted by medhat122 View Post
            I don't know what is my password, And why would i login without verify?
            Please fix this problem
            vCryonize means, that you can change your registered email account by yourself. Simply login into your Valofe account and go to: https://sign.valofe.com/auth/myinfo
            There you can edit your registered email account by yourself.
            Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
            VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post

vCryonize means, that you can change your registered email account by yourself. Simply login into your Valofe account and go to: https://sign.valofe.com/auth/myinfo
              There you can edit your registered email account by yourself.
              OMG, I TOLD YOU, I CANNOT LOGIN BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THE PASSWORD, BECAUSE THEY GAVE ME A RANDOM ONE LIKE "a251D1561", SO I WANT TO CANCEL THE TRANSFER AND MAKE NEW ONE, UNDERSTAND!!!

Comment

Working...
              X