GameGuard problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameGuard problems

Hello. I've been having problems with starting game ever since GameGuard update. I get to the log-in screen just fine, type my log-in info, press play, and the game just freezes while giving me "GameGuard Error 255". All I can do is minimize the game, close the error message and game automatically closes. Redownloading game hasn't helped either. I've submitted support ticket a month ago, yet no answer, no nothing. Talk about your Customer Support, Valofe ? Anyway, I've been wondering if anyone here had such problem. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

can you please join the VALOFE Combat Arms Discord Server (link can be found in my signature) and contact me there?
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

I have the same problem now, please help me

Comment

MarkHammond94 I request the same to you. Please contact me via a Direct Message on the VALOFE Combat Arms Discord. You find the link to it in my Signature.

Comment

• Date & Time occurred: 05/17/2018 3:53 pm
          • Screenshot of Error:
          • Does the error occur before login? No
          • Does the error occur suddenly while playing? No
          • Does the error occur upon launching the game? Yes
          How can I solve this problem? I don't want the answer that tell me to join in your discord server because I haven't discord, write here, in YOUR forum PLEASE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	error.png
Views:	10
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	13391

Comment

GameGuard Error: 360

GameGuard checks for latest update every time it is launched. Error code 340, 350, 360, 361, 380 occurs when the update has been failed.
            • 1. Limited connection due to security programs (firewall)
              GameGuard update may be impossible when the connection is limited by security program(firewall).
              Please start the game after allowing GameGuard from the security program option or turning off the function.

2. Unable to connect to GameGuard update server due to external firewall
              Firewall is mostly used in companies or public institutions. The firewall may limit the connection to the game server and GameGuard update server. Please contact your network administrator.

3. Internet line problem
              Please check if the internet is disconnected often or certification before connecting to the internet is required

4. If the setting is Proxy server
              Open up an internet explorer and click on the following steps in the menu bar.
              [Tools] - [Internet Option] - [Connection] -[LAN Settings]
              If there is a check on the Proxy server, please uncheck it.

Name:	Internet Options.PNG
Views:	66
Size:	173.3 KB
ID:	13401
            • 5. Hosts file change
              hosts file serve to change specific internet address to other places. It is damaged often by spyware or virus. It needs to be inspected through the following steps.
            • Step.1 Double click on the host file from the directory shown in the bottom (directory varies by OS)
              - Microsoft Windows98 : c:\windows\hosts
              - Microsoft WindowNT/2000 : c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
              - Microsoft Windows XP : c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
              - Microsoft Windows Visata : c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
              - Microsoft Windows 7 : c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
            • Step.2 Use Notepad as a default program.

Name:	Open with.PNG
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	13402
            • Step.3 Delete information related to game and GameGuard and save.

Name:	Notepad.PNG
Size:	233.5 KB
ID:	13403

Comment

Hi thanks for the answer but, when i go to open hosts with notepad, "61.110.88.200 nprotect.ncsoft.co.kr" doesn't exist, and the game give the same error.

Comment

Working...
              X