Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account email

Hello everyone

I already did migration, I already checked email in 29 september, now I forget my password, when I try recover temporary password I dont receive nothing, what can I do??? Im using hotmail in that account :\

Pls help me, I want too vote old CA back

Hello famous2017

I am currently seeking for information about this to see if there is a solution.
    For now, please wait for an Official Announcement by VALOFE regarding this issue.
    But you can always try to contact Customer Support and give detailed information about this.

I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information for a solution.

Updates:

Again, please wait for an Official Announcement by VALOFE.
    Link: Verification Email Issue Form
    Link: Verification Email Current Solution

For any other users with Outlook/Hotmail who come by this post.

I highly recommend that you change e-mails on your VALOFE Account to GMail.
    To prevent issues with not receiving e-mails from VALOFE.

Additionally I would recommend that you not attempt to recover your password with Password Recovery/Reset.
    Take some time, try to remember your password, maybe you wrote it down somewhere.
    Resetting your password with Outlook/Hotmail may result you being locked out of your account.
    This is because your original password (if remembered) will not work anymore.
    The temporary password you were suppose to receive override the original password.

For more information check out this announcement: Verification Email Current Solution
    Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 08:54 AM. Reason: Removed Link
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Working...
    X