Communication keys not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communication keys not working

My Comm keys are not working for a few days. I've searched the forums before posting this to see if there were answers to this issue and:
    Yes, my windows is up to date;
    Yes, I have the keys in Default mode (have tried different keys with no success);
    Yes, I have waited for the maintenance, didn't solve it.

Any other solutions, please?

It would happen to me sometimes in past and it would usually go away later on or I would solve it by making sure that my default windows keyboard language and also language which I use in game is English, once just restart of the game solved it, once reset of key mappings and once, reinstall of the game. Did you try any of those?

Comment

Originally posted by AveBeli View Post
      It would happen to me sometimes in past and it would usually go away later on or I would solve it by making sure that my default windows keyboard language and also language which I use in game is English, once just restart of the game solved it, once reset of key mappings and once, reinstall of the game. Did you try any of those?
      Tried changing keys assigned (and getting back to default) and restarting the game (several times, since it as been this way for almost a week now). My keyboard language is in PT but it was never a problem untill now...
      I will try my other account later today to see if it does the same, and if not will probably have to try reinstall...

Thank you for your answer

Comment

Update: Other accounts have the same issue, reinstalled the game and still can't use comm's...

Some help?

Comment

Usually the social and tactical comments will come back with a maintenance or patch at a later point. This bug happens sometimes to some player.
          A friend of mine was also once able to fix it with a windows update. You want maybe try this.
          Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
          VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Working...
          X