Banned out of nowhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned out of nowhere

So a few days ago, I tried to login to my account after server migration just to found out I was banned for a year off valofe servers without even logging in once. I've tried and tried to get in contact with customer support or any kind of support but I have got no answer yet. Can I get in contact with anyone that can help me to clarify this issue to me please?

Unfortunately discussing bans here is really none of our business and is confidential between you and VALOFE only.
    But if you were banned when Nexon had CA. Your ban will be carried over to VALOFE and will likely not be unbanned.
    This was mentioned before in the FAQs Nexon and VALOFE provided.

However if this ban was by VALOFE, then getting in touch with Customer Support is the best bet.
    There are probably many tickets sent in, so depending on the ticket load and the severity of your ticket.
    It make take some time. Just need patience and wait for them to reply.
    Unless otherwise directed so by VALOFE or a Moderator.
    Last edited by Wariel; 11-29-2017, 11:58 AM. Reason: Typos
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Didn't mean to discuss the ban over here, all I was looking was the right place to do it, just getting worried cause i didn't know if i was contacting the right department, thx for the answer

Comment

• Wariel
        Wariel commented
        Editing a comment
        My apologies, for the misunderstanding.
        But yeah, unfortunately as far as I know bans are dealt by Customer Support.
    Working...
    X