Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant login

I am specijalac0
    please help me SERVER ERROR ERR CHARACTER CREATE FAIL ERROR CODE 3-38 I have my own character specijalac0 You’ve already accepted the Service Migration Agreement.
    • Your character name: specijalac0
    • Date Accepted: 12/10/2017, 01:40 CEST This NEXON account has been transferred already HELP

Hello specijalac0

Having completing the migration process, did you check to see if your Combat Arms character appears in the Account Status page?
    https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/transfer/status

Also noteworthy is that if your character is not listed on the Account Status page, you should not log onto Combat Arms until your character appears on the page.
    It's also important that you do not create a new character until your Combat Arms character that you transferred has been completed.

If your character still does not appear on the page after some time has passed, then try the migration process all over again, and check the Account Status page.
    If your character is on the page, and you log onto Combat Arms and are met with Character Creation, do not create a new character.
    And please fill out this data form here: https://goo.gl/forms/LzumHEFw8FW3iCY33

For additional information you can check out this thread here: [removed] [Check General Discussion, Sticky Thread]
    As well as chatting on Discord, for faster response and help by the community, the mods, and staff.
    Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 08:54 AM. Reason: Removed Link
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

.Service Transfer Status
      (NEXON to VALOFE)

[removed]

※ Character to be transferred
      Character Territory Transferred date
      specijalac0 RS 2017-11-24 12:11:37
      This information has also been sent to your email [removed]

Please remember this email address in order for you to find your VALOFE ID or password in case you lose it.

Thank you

※ If you have any questions about the service transfer, please contact our customer support.
      Last edited by Wariel; 11-30-2017, 12:49 AM. Reason: Censoring personal information that you may not want to share.

Comment

Every day I'm waiting for you to fix it and nothing
        Not even today each time the same SERVER ERROR ERR CHARACTER CREATE FAIL ERROR CODE 3-38

Comment

Try to uninstall CA and re-install it

Comment

specijalac0 Did you contact customer support with that error code? If so, have some patience and take a look at Wariel thread about he linked about character creation.

Comment

Every day there is no answer

Comment

Working...
              X