Err_invalid_state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Err_invalid_state

Hi, I've just created a new valofe account and downloaded the game. I'm now trying to create a character (choosing a name, an appearance and a country) but when I try to create the character, it says "Servor Error : ERR_INVALID_STATE ( Error code: 3-1 )"

Anyone can help?

EDIT: I just tried again just in case and now, I have "Servor Error : ERR_INVALID_STATE_CREATE_CHARACTER ( Error code: 3-4 )" which is not better...
    Last edited by Volth; 11-30-2017, 09:00 PM.

Maybe you was trying to create it during mantenaince

Comment

Nope, my girlfriend created her account at the same time and had no problem creating her character... But since I had no response here, I tried creating another one and same thing. I don't know why it worked for her that time and it just doesn't work for me, but it's impossible to create a character. And it's not my game, I can connect on her account on my computer. So it's really an account problem and I have no idea what's wrong.

Comment

i HAve this Same Error Any Fix?

Comment

Can you provide a screenshot? Thank you!

Comment

Hmm, I'm trying to, but as soon as CA opens I can't take a screenshot. The print screen button doesn't seem to work if CA is running (even if it's just in the background, doesn't matter which window is opened. which is a bit weird. But every time I try to create a character, the first time I'll get a little window that opens and says "Servor Error : ERR_CHARACTER_CREATE_FAIL ( Error code: 3-38) and every time after that "Servor Error : ERR_INVALID_STATE_CREATE_CHARACTER ( Error code: 3-4)".

Comment

Hello Volth

That is really weird for print screen not to work.
              But you should still be able to use [Print Screen]
              And alt-tab out of Combat Arms and open Paint
              Paste the image onto paint and save it.
              Then upload it onto here.
              [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
              [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
              Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Nope, that's exactly what I'm saying, I can't take a screenshot... Don't know if it's my computer that's weird or what but if CA is open, even if the window is minimized, I can't take a screenshot, it won't copy my screen and nothing happens when I try to paste it on paint.

Comment

Working...
                X