This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Migration Issues

i migrated my account and it said suceed soo i open the game and i found create new player page i log off.
    A loot of people have the same problem as me i need ur help team

Hello Tarik04

First, please make sure that your migrated character is listed in the Account Status page: https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/transfer/status

If there is no character listed, you have have to re-do the migration process again until the character appears.

If still no character, please fill out this form here: https://goo.gl/forms/4AaOes0h1Uc1uFds1

And wait for an official announcement by VALOFE about this issue.
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

my character is already listed in the account status page they said : Character to be transferred
      if i wanna re-do the migration process they tell me : this account is already transferred
      the form i already filled 4 days ago and nothing Change .
      Please Help !!

Comment

Your character is already listed in the Account Status page, there is no need to re-do the migration process.

I do thank you for filling out the form, now we have to wait until the issue is resolved.
        Other players may be experiencing the same or similar issue as you are.
        So all I ask now is for your patience until this has been fixed.
        Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

finally thank u so much i'll wait

Comment

Yeah. Exactly the same.. I guess I would fill out the form as well :/

Comment

Originally posted by ohad9551 View Post
              Yeah. Exactly the same.. I guess I would fill out the form as well :/
              Yup, it gives us information on why/how it is occurring and then the player will be contacted and helped, asap!

Comment

lRogue Wariel They said that the create new player problem is fixed but mine its still not working !
                ​​​​​​​Please Help !!

Comment

• Wariel
                  Wariel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Unfortunately we're receiving reports of users with the existing issue still.
                  For now please wait for further updates from VALOFE / Moderators regarding this issue and possible solutions.
                  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

there's another Update ? because i think the update is already done yesterday !!

Comment

• Wariel
                  Wariel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The one from yesterday, https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/news/archives/46
                  It seems that not all users were able to resolve their existing issue with this.
                  So for those affected by the Character Creation Issue still, please wait for new updates from VALOFE / Moderators.

ok i'll wait Thanks for your time Mr Wariel

Comment

• Wariel
                  Wariel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No problem and sorry about the long waiting
                  We'll get back to you as soon as possible on new updates and possible solutions!

Hi Valofe team,
                I left you a number of support requests via the "Contact Us" on your main site and facebook (which I'm not impressed with your CS). My account wasn't letting me access any of the combat arms related support/ticket abilities. It was actually the same thing that was stopping my account migration from working! It's chrome. This site only has partial functionality with it. Good ol' IE worked. I'm good now. You can ignore any tickets from usernames starting with "ZJO..." for this timeframe. Thanks but I don't know if I should be thanking you or the clean hand-off with Nexon. Future support will decide!

Comment

What's the latest on this? This is getting ridiculous. Almost as though was are being herded along like fools. As a player since 2009, I find it puzzling that this issue can't be resolved. Almost like you don't know what you are doing and are just stringing us along. If you don't have a solution just tell us. Or if it is not being worked, just tell us. Extremely frustrated here. It's been 3 weeks of nothing. I would like to play with my 8 year old account.

Comment

Yaaaaay <3 <3
                    I got My account back
                    thanks to you Mr Wariel

Comment

who did you have to pay for them to help you out,congrats on getting acc.back wish they would help more out.been waiting 3 weeks myself with no reply.

Comment

reker5

Are you still having the character creation issue while having your transfer status page says that you've successfully transferred?
                        Please reply back to me or the other Moderators with your VALOFE ID.
                        Thank you!

Everyone else who still has this issue, please PM a Moderator with your VALOFE ID.

Comment

Working...
                        X