X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem migration

Hello,
    i write for a friend who has a problem.

He has accepted the migration rules on his nexon account and he has created an account on Valofe.
    He made the transfer

Following the transfer of his account,he can not connect to the game combat arms and he has an authentication error message : ERR_VALOFE_AUTH_WRONG_PASSWORD [ErrorCode:382]
    And he cannot connect to his valofe account, it's indicated that the ID is already registered, same thing for his email.

The problem must come from the fact that, by forgetting, he did not activate his VALOFE account by clicking on the link in the email received following the creation of his VALOFE account. (Mail received on 11/01/17)

He tried to create a new account VALOFE and at the time of transfer, it is indicated that the account has already been transferred.
    Then he tried to do a password recovery by entering his ID and email address.
    Knowing that e-mails hotmail.fr do not receive mails, previously he made a transfer of mails towards an gmail address (in settings of hotmail) and on this gmail address he received an email to recover his password but in the box where must be written the temporary password, there was nothing, the box was empty.

What to do to activate his account ? Or what are the steps to realize for my friend to play on his account?
    Thank you

Hello Terry33

Your friend may have entered an incorrect password the first time.
    And they can check to see if their character migrated properly by checking the Account Status page:
    https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/transfer/status

Forgetting to verify the VALOFE account, they might have to re-create another account and verify it properly.
    But I am hearing that some users still are able to use their accounts even without verification, not sure what's up with that.

After re-creating another VALOFE account, it might be possible, that their character data is still in their first account.

On which account did they do the password recovery on? The new one or the old one?
    Hotmail has been having issues not receiving e-mails from VALOFE.
    And VALOFE has urged users to change their from Hotmail/Outlook to GMail for their accounts.
    If the box is empty, then it might be a spam/filter setting that blocks out certain parts of the e-mail.
    They may have to click on a setting on the e-mail to "show all"

After receiving a temporary password they can re-log onto their account with that temporary password.
    After logging onto their account, I highly suggest they change passwords.
    They can do so by going to My Account/My Info
    And selecting "Change password"
    Their current password will be their new temporary password.
    And then they can come up with whatever new password they wish to use.
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

He did the password recovery on the first valofe account (the old one)
      He can't do the transfer with a new valofe account because when he tries to do this, it's written : character already transferred.
      Then his character datas have been transferred on his first valofe account.

Comment

Yeah their character has already been transferred over to their first VALOFE Account.
        Regarding the password recovery, their first account, does it use Hotmail/Outlook?
        If so, they may have to wait for an official announcement regarding this issue.

And of course they can fill out this form here: https://goo.gl/forms/PbrQxuPZP8hpUk933

Check the sticky thread in General Discussion for some information about this.
        [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
        [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
        Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

He use a hotmail/outlook account yes.
          In settings of his hotmail account, he made a mail transfer toward a gmail adress.
          But like i said, in the gmail adress he received a mail to recover his password but the box which should contain the temporary password was empty.
          He is going to try to see if a setting block certain parts of emails. When done i give you news.

Comment

Working...
          X