Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Transfer NOT complete.

Dear VALOFE,

writing once again to you on forums, since Support has ignored my message. I am having an issue to transfer my character over to your servers. The problem is, your server keeps redirecting me over to NEXON to confirm transfer. Once I click "Continue" on NEXON, it redirects me over to your Transfer Agreement page and after I click "Yes, I agree", it tells me to confirm the transfer on NEXON again. An endless loop of clicking which prevents me from finishing the transfer. I tested it with all browsers possible e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 11 and Mozilla Firefox. Each and every browser behaves identically. I really would like to continue to play this game, if you allow me to, of course. Please restart my transfer request, so I am able to finish it.

Regards,
    Sidewinder91

This video can maybe help you:

Try it.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

i dont get nothing i have multiple acc and i trasfer all my acc but i dont got nothing about my ID LOGIN.
      I have to creat more acc ijn Valofe?

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        This video can maybe help you:

Try it.
        Here's my version of the transfer video. Take a look at all those tabs that have stacked over and over without any success.

Last edited by Sidewinder91; 12-07-2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Can you maybe try to use your browser in incognito mode, login into your Nexon account & into your Valofe account and try to transfer your Combat Arms account again.
          Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
          VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
            Can you maybe try to use your browser in incognito mode, login into your Nexon account & into your Valofe account and try to transfer your Combat Arms account again.
            If you take a look the right top of the corner of the video, there is a purple circle which is the incognito mode of Mozilla Firefox. I am begining to doubt it has to do with my browser at all, it's the server problem, so again, please notify VALOFE to fix this issue.

Comment

Working...
            X