im about to put my hair out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im about to put my hair out

i redid the migration thing did it all ,,and it gives me the wrong character omfg how do i fixe this im about to have a melt down here

I've had this happen to me 3 times when transferring my alts.
    The sticky thread in General Discussions has some useful information on the migration process.

Simply clear your browsing cookies or everything to be safe.
    Open up a private/incognito browser and re-do the migration process again with the correct accounts.
    And re-do the clearing cookies/everything + opening a private/incognito browser when migrating more than 1 account, just to be safe.

Always check the Account Status page when completing the migration process to ensure your character has been transferred properly.
    Last edited by Wariel; 12-08-2017, 05:50 AM.
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

this did not work , its the wrong character that transfered this is really upseting me the characters name is ubberbutt and the character it gave me is SlipperyWhenWet this needs to be fixed

Comment

This does not sound good at all.
        When this issue happened to me.
        I resolved it by doing what I commented above.

You can always create a new VALOFE Account to migrate your other character. . . and switch e-mails; though the username might be weird.
        Customer Support can probably help in moving characters from one account to the other.
        [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
        [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
        Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Working...
        X