No announcement yet.

Error in game, cant play anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The servers are currently experiencing some difficulties. VALOFE is aware of the issue and are working to fix it.

Comment

I think it's a server problem, all have this problem

Comment

OK thank you very much we look forward to solving the problem .. thanks for the answer ... ♥

Comment

This too is occurring to me. I restarted my computer as well and sadly no fix.

Comment

The server is experiencing difficulties right now. VALOFE is aware of the situation and are working towards a fix. All I ask for is patience.

Thank you.

Comment

me to i cant play

Comment

Greetings,

T̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶t̶c̶h̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶C̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶R̶o̶o̶m̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶p̶l̶a̶y̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶o̶l̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶.̶
                Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶C̶o̶m̶b̶a̶t̶ ̶A̶r̶m̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶l̶y̶.̶

S̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶a̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶.̶

The issue has not been resolved completely.
                We will update you more on this issue as soon as possible.

UPDATE:
                Emergency Maintenance: https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/news/archives/44

UPDATE:
                Servers are now back up!
                You should now be able to play Combat Arms Normally.
                Should any issues still remain, please reply in this thread.
                Last edited by Wariel; 12-10-2017, 07:58 AM.
                [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
                [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
                Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Working...
                X