Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Download Speeds

Hi all,

I am extremely grateful that this game is being continued by you and I am extremely excited to play. However, when ever I attempt to download the game I find extremely poor download speeds. I have tried 3x in the past few days to download the game to my computer only to find a max download speed of 400kbs per second. I usually get 5-10mbs per second download speeds on other games or etc. Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it? I have attached screenshots of both the client downloader and my internet connection.

Dan

dannyf1211 - Could possibly be your family members using their devices to stream/download apps. simultaneously? Try to use an Ethernet cord (if on Wi-Fi), might help speed the process up.

Comment

The speed is really slow. My download speed is about 8.5 - 9 MB/s but I'm downloading the game with 1.9 MB/s.
      LOL, I have a Signature

Comment

Originally posted by CTEoloAH View Post
        The speed is really slow. My download speed is about 8.5 - 9 MB/s but I'm downloading the game with 1.9 MB/s.
        I did not have an issue with the download speed. I am assuming it's his network being used with other members connected to the signal.
        Last edited by lRogue; 12-15-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lRogue View Post

I did not have an issue with the download speed. I am assuming it his network being used with other members connected to the signal.
          NO, nobody is connected to my network. I'm the only user in my home network!
          For example, without problems I've downloaded CS:GO with 9 MB/s and then downlaoded CA only with 1.9 MB/s
          Tested twice, first time with router and second time without router (lan cable directly to my pc). Same result.
          Last edited by CTEoloAH; 12-15-2017, 12:41 PM.
          LOL, I have a Signature

Comment

How can you have a medium 5-10 mbit of download if you have a maximum peek of 17 mbit in your connection?

Comment

Working...
            X