Problems with transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with transfer

Hi im looking for some help here, I have already transferred 2 accounts and successfully got them in the game. But i am trying to transfer this last one and its not working. It says the account has already been transferred but when i try and use the account to log in it tells me to make a character but the character that was on the account previously is a CPT Rank with a name on it, Does anyone have any ideas as to what i can do?

Yeah i have the same issue. I have successfully transfered my main account. However, when i start the launcher and proceeds to log in, it takes me to the 'Create a character' stage. I assume it's an issue for the time being. Because i want to log in again and play. Help would be highly appreciated <3

Comment

I have the same problems with my 2 accounts lol

Comment

Same problem here. Ingame name nySsa. Account transfered but no game data.

Comment

I've the same problem, i can't send a ticket i lost my main account, if some one know how to fix it please tell me, thanks.

Comment

• Alliwerr
            Alliwerr commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you tried to recover password or email etc?

Edit: You can send a ticket but they have alot to fix right now. I suggest you to wait until they respond and/or when tickets can be sent.
            Last edited by Alliwerr; 11-25-2017, 10:48 PM.

we got robed of what we had u know that

Comment

• Alliwerr
            Alliwerr commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually, I do not believe that. Yes, i might seem like it at first. But i think Valofe has all the data and can recover it if we give some sort of details about the "lost" account. We did not get robbed, it´s just a startup bug and im sure it will be fixed soon. The reason i belive in it is because they released a maintenance regarding the create a character bug yesterday the 24th. They are working on it.

I know u have lots pissed at pv messge whould be nice to know u here to help r not

Comment

• Alliwerr
            Alliwerr commented
            Editing a comment
            And yes, Im here to help and im trying to respond to as much questions as i can regarding bugs and what not.

who r the gms or what ever u r now who in charge

Comment

• Alliwerr
            Alliwerr commented
            Editing a comment
            Im just a regular CA player trying to help others. Im not a mod or Valofe staff for that matter.

• unreal44
            unreal44 commented
            Editing a comment
            then why u talking for then I'm asking who in charge now nexon gone

my pw is right I whould not be here if it wont

Comment

• Alliwerr
            Alliwerr commented
            Editing a comment
            What do you mean? Are you having trouble logging in?

all my prems r go every thing I had

Comment

• Alliwerr
            Alliwerr commented
            Editing a comment
            No they are not gone. Im 99% sure. As long as you keep your Valofe account and do NOT create a new character with your transfered Valofe account. Otherwise it´ll be hard for Valofe to get it back.

my name was unreal44 on game then I change my game name to 2wild4u an I was in a clan and my clan know who I am

Comment

• Alliwerr
            Alliwerr commented
            Editing a comment
            No i´m not. You need to explain the problem better. Your account is not gone.

• unreal44
            unreal44 commented
            Editing a comment
            explain ok my acc is unreal44 and evry thing I had prem is gone my in name game as 2wild4u I was in in s clsn whsat u what to know now go ask the old gms from ca like cc fsng

• Alliwerr
            Alliwerr commented
            Editing a comment
            How is it gone?

I was contacted by a GM Valerie from Valofe Discord support section. I told them about this issue that many of us are still having. They are under the impression that everything is OK after the maintenance. They don't read these forums and don't bother for discord unless you contact them directly there. He is telling me to "Try again because the maintenance was done to fix this". I told the GM to please check the forums and discord support, where everyone is still asking for help about this issue. The GM said she will make an announcement about it on Valofe Discord channel. So stay alert in Discord to give them feed back about this issue.

Comment

• Wariel
            Wariel commented
            Editing a comment
            Note: Valerie is vCryonize for those who don't know.

• Alliwerr
            Alliwerr commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh right. Yeah, an announcement would be nice. I can wait for a long time if necessary but i also want some kind of update on the situation. When staff or anyone working for Valofe in some kind of way CAN send out info.

Guys, spread the word, paste the link everywhere; https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/support/customer_support Just in case. I guess is better to go there...

Comment

For anyone having to create a new character after a successful transfer.
            Do not create a new character.

And Please fill out this data form here: https://goo.gl/forms/LzumHEFw8FW3iCY33

Check out the sitckied thread in General Discussions:
            Update: Issues Regarding Character Creation & [Error Code; 386] & E-Mail Verification:
            Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 04:40 AM. Reason: Removed link
            [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
            [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
            Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Working...
            X