Why have i lost my Acc??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why have i lost my Acc??

Hey, i don't understand why i've lost all my accounts. I migrated two accounts, the 6th Of october of 2017, and today when I've tried to enter in new "Valofe" combat arms, i've could enter with my accounts only if I created a new acc.. and i lost my accounts.. no weapons, nothing... I don't know why

look.. this is my problema. I don't understand why, with all my accounts appears the same.

Comment

there was a problem with people loging on too soon too the game with this happening too them the otherday before the servers went live. but this is happening to me right now and i didnt log in till the servers came back on and i read the FB post saying they did

Comment

I have the same problem

Comment

same is happening to me .. i removed the game reinstalled again and nothing .. can only play if a new character is created ... i knew this was going to happen the migration process was complicated ..

Comment

same to me...what is going on???who can help us????

Comment

This process was so pooh, on valofe's end. I too accepted way back but didn't realize the transfer was incomplete. Just recently i completed both my main and alt yet still the game still prompts me to make a new character. Wadu heck attention please i'd like to play now, so please fix.

Comment

Originally posted by itsaquafina View Post
                This process was so pooh, on valofe's end. I too accepted way back but didn't realize the transfer was incomplete. Just recently i completed both my main and alt yet still the game still prompts me to make a new character. Wadu heck attention please i'd like to play now, so please fix.
                Hey there itsaquafina

Did you check the Account Status page to make sure your characters have successfully migrated? https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/transfer/status
                If you don't see them, try re-doing the migration process over again.
                If you do see your characters, and you log in and the game is still trying to get you to create a new character, hope you don't create one.
                Log out and fill out this google form here: https://goo.gl/forms/LzumHEFw8FW3iCY33
                And wait for further announcements by VALOFE.

Additional information can be found in this thread here:
                [removed] [General Discussion, Sticky Thread]
                Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 09:15 AM. Reason: Removed Link
                [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
                [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
                Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Originally posted by Wariel View Post

Hey there itsaquafina

Did you check the Account Status page to make sure your characters have successfully migrated? https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/transfer/status
                  If you don't see them, try re-doing the migration process over again.
                  If you do see your characters, and you log in and the game is still trying to get you to create a new character, hope you don't create one.
                  Log out and fill out this google form here: https://goo.gl/forms/LzumHEFw8FW3iCY33
                  And wait for further announcements by VALOFE.

Additional information can be found in this thread here:
                  [removed] [General Discussion, Sticky Thread]
                  thumbs up on the quick response, and thankfully I didn't create a new char with either accounts. I can sit still and wait for now, since that's all we can do. I have repeatedly check both status on each account and name,date and etc were confirm and this was probably due to i log on before the initial date set for the game on the 27th. Anyhow thanks and please continue to update us.
                  Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 09:15 AM. Reason: Removed Link

Comment

update: still unable to log into my character and prompts me to make a new char.
                    any news will definitely be helpful. I've check the news section nothing is being mentioned about this
                    aside from that early log in post back in november. I've tried to find a resolution by trying other methods
                    yet still no cigar. please help T_T

Comment

Hello itsaquafina

We now have a new form out for those having issues after the maintenances'
                      Please fill out this form here: https://goo.gl/forms/4AaOes0h1Uc1uFds1
                      Check out the General Discussion sticky thread for additional information and updates.
                      [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
                      [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
                      Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Working...
                      X