Game Crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Crashes

Whenever I start writing down my ID and PW CA client crashes and a security window pops up showing this issue.
    Attached Files

Please add CA to your WhiteList and/or turn off your Anti-Virus/Firewall. This has been forwarded to VALOFE and they are working on a fix.

Comment

I don't see how Valofe is working to fix this, when this is not done by anything on Valofes side. O_o This is a conflict between security program,badly programmed to give false positive and Xingcode3. Its never wise to turn off your security programs, such advice can cause more problems to players and puts their security at risk.
      Find your security program on the list and set exception on game folder:
      https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...l-or-antivirus

EDIT: Its also wise to install malwarebytes and scan your sistem, just to be on the safe side that you don't have any keylogger on your OS.
      Last edited by AveBeli; 12-15-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I am getting the same thing, virtually impossible to even login. I havent added any new programs since getting CA updated.

Comment

if i download it and try to instal it wont allow it , i get a pop up of security , that there is a malware or sort kind of virus or unsafe stuff in it .
          i paid allot on combat arms and if this isseu is not bein fixed

Comment

@hollowcrossx and @MrVolluto Which security programs do you have on your PC and did you set them up like it was explained in sticky thread? If not, its pointless to continue and complain here,solution is in sticky thread.

Comment

It's not complaining in order to seek a fix, I fixed my error.

Comment

Working...
              X