XIGN Fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XIGN Fails

I can't play. I Logged in, it did an update, and went to XIGN error say I have virus. HAHA Thats Funny! What? Say again? Then it said "VALOFE" was the breech. LOL I can't stop laughing

Originally posted by JawsCompany View Post
    I can't play. I Logged in, it did an update, and went to XIGN error say I have virus. HAHA Thats Funny! What? Say again? Then it said "VALOFE" was the breech. LOL I can't stop laughing
    I'm a poke one of those Whad-a-ma-Kook-iers' under my fingernail now and Think about good times !

Comment

Well after you are done laughing JawsCompany , looking around the forums might save you time. Obviously, there is no planted virus from VALOFE nor in the game, it is a false positive from your anti-virus. To fix it, you can turn your anti-virus off and/or add CA/VALOFE client to the white-list of both the firewall and anti-virus.

Last edited by lRogue; 12-17-2017, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lRogue View Post
        Well after you are done laughing JawsCompany , looking around the forums might save you time. Obviously, there is no planted virus from VALOFE nor in the game, it is a false positive from your anti-virus. To fix it, you can turn your anti-virus off and/or add CA/VALOFE client to the white-list of both the firewall and anti-virus.
        TY SIR. I appreciate your realness and i am sure you know I deleted. reset and Reloaded and personally sponge and avoided my useless " No BS Pollisher" on all walls. But again thank You for laughing AT and not WITH as most wise folk do. My Rigs Clean and So is i's user obviously after nearly 10 years.

Comment

Working...
        X