Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Err_valofe_auth_not_service_zone

i cant loging
    ERR_VALOFE_AUTH_NOT_SERVICE_ZONE (Error Code:386)

Same for me
    Attached Files

Comment

i have the same problem

Comment

Are you by any chance from South America? There seems to be an issue with South American players not being able to access the game. Valofe is aware of this and will probably update you about this in a few hours.

Comment

I have same problem =(

Comment

Originally posted by thiccpenguin View Post
            Are you by any chance from South America? There seems to be an issue with South American players not being able to access the game. Valofe is aware of this and will probably update you about this in a few hours.
            Yes , all acounts from South America seem to be blocked by IP , like old CA Brasil by LevelUp! restriction´s, but i cant find any post or reply from Volafone here o Facebook page about this issue. . Hope the fix this soon.

Comment

I'm from north africa and i have the same problem

Comment

Same here and I'm in Australia. Hope Valofe haven't killed the game

Comment

Originally posted by n3onblad3 View Post
                  Yeah mate, same issue here, 386, Aussie... honestly something like this shouldn't even last this long.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by n3onblad3 View Post
                    Some people have said using a vpn from the us has worked, but then again I wouldn't even want to bother, considering how terrible our aussie net is anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by CATGASOLERO View Post

Yes , all acounts from South America seem to be blocked by IP , like old CA Brasil by LevelUp! restriction´s, but i cant find any post or reply from Volafone here o Facebook page about this issue. . Hope the fix this soon.
                      I'm from Europe

Comment

Regarding Error Code: 386

Rangers!

There are still some players that are unable to login due to an error: "ERR_VALOFE_AUTH_NOT_SERVICE_ZONE ERROR [Error code: 386]". We're still in the process filtering the IPs of countries unable to enter the game.
                        Official site. Over 6 million players and 350 guns, Combat Arms: Reloaded is the no. 1 free-to-play online FPS in Europe.
                        [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
                        [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
                        Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Working...
                        X