Issue with my character migration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with my character migration

Hi, ive made the transfer the 30th of november, it said transfer completed succesfully went into the game and it sends me to create a new character. I have not made the new character obviously because i want my character back. I completed the survey you tell other people to fill out if they have this issue but i havnt received any solution. Please help.

Same with me, i had this problem for about a month now and they said its fixed with a previous fix/maintenance but nothing has changed for me. I also filled out the surveys (a couple of times) once for the first form and a 2nd time when they told us to fill out a new survey regarding the Create a Character Issue. Also contacted support for the 2nd time via e-mail but haven't gotten a proper reply yet. Better to wait more i guess, but its kind of crazy and maybe they can give some sort of compensation for this widespread problem.

Comment

Are you still having the character creation issue while having your transfer status page says that you've successfully transferred?
      Please reply back to me or the other Moderators with your VALOFE ID.
      Thank you!
      [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
      [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
      Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Hi, my character is finally there now! Thanks for the reply though! I just didn't check my character again by starting up the game but everything's there now.
        After i contacted support for the 2nd time, the person replied and said a few things but didn't say that my account is now recovered (at least i know that he/she hasn't replied, haven't checked again). Anyways, thanks for the support.

Comment

Another player aboard... welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X