I keep getting messenger eror.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep getting messenger eror.

yee haw. Who wants a beer while im up? ( I got Pepsi and orange juice for under agers) haha

What error message? Did you set exception for your antivirus / firewall like this:
    https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...l-or-antivirus

Comment

my Avast is Premier and i have CA set in my "Game Mode" and have tried to launch from there as well as desktop icon and as Admin. My Tower* is a 3 year old custom built Bad Ass at that time. Win 7. I have deleted and re-installed. I do a catch and clean* every night and sometimes even after visiting some sites. Its not my Computer. But? it might be my Internet? 4G from mountains? Could Bad signal cause it? Or That particular "Provider" is causing some kind of script error? OR?,,,
      Is this related to the "Migration issue" of when i Migrated and then they said some data might be lost? What could it BE ?

Comment

Jaws...please read guide for avast on that link I gave you above, just turning on "Game mode" wont do it, you have to set exception for NMService.exe and complete CA folder to avoid Avast blocking messenger and CA.

Comment

I Must Thank YOU. Because I'm sure as you took time to do all that; You must know its kind of complicated. And to do threw a forum thread just adds to real time loss, but, can add more details. So Thank You for your patience and I am checking these fine advisories as I can my Friend. Ok:
          My Avast: most is accurate. Mine says "Exclusions" not "Exceptions" and Then I went to "Brows System Tree".

I have C: / Valofe / Combat Arms / and then a whole bunch that is not related too the: "Install File" . I tried and selected the entire "Valofe" file, and ran game. Yes it granted me access to Messenger and saw a few people have actually added me. Then I wanted to try again. So I logged out. waited about long enough to grab a cold one. Tried to log in again and now get a error message: " Already logged in, closing application ". Then I went and removed the added exclusion, cleaned catches, re-booted and still now get error "already logged in" and can not at all enter game. But? When I went to look at my "Virus Chest" ? there is the NMService.exe file. Many times in the log. So Where IS the NMService.EXE file originally located in the "TREE" ? All I know is, That it's not in the "BGM" file. LOL . (there is the original soundtrack for CA. It is sometimes nostalgic for me to listen too.)

Ok, there is my Update. Thank You for your time in considering others ability to Play. As? There would not be "Play" without Others? " ? TY. I'm a go and look around some more. Try see where my desktop icon leads too? And try find this particular file. And I do Say: "Any EXE File Scares the Hell out of ME! ! HAHA God Bless us ALL.
          Last edited by JawsCompany; 01-04-2018, 04:31 AM. Reason: I have now re booted twice with all reverted and back to square 1. No messenger. to at least I can play. I searched for said file "NMService.exe" and it dosn't exist on any of my drives.

Comment

I have went into my Avast settings and individually switched off all components, including firewall. I have entered almost every path* related to "Valofe" in my directory tree too the "Exclusions" list, and different combinations. I am baffled. I have reinstalled, I can not think of any other then a data corruption during my "Migration Process". Something is missing. I tried what AveBeli's said( not exactly program specific or what this "Combat Arms installation" file? And I input "NMService.exe" into my exemptions too. Worked 1 time. then not again for the "manual input into "Exceptions" list". Matter a fact, that one gave me trouble recovering from.
            Are we sure it's not a corrupted file during Migration? That maybe happened between the "Nexon too Vallofe transfer? Obviously not many others are having this issue and I am just trying to eliminate the list of "it could Be's". OH? I have another possible reason? Does the Messenger Service* require a lot of disk space? I am Full. over 88G of saved archived CA Game play, Chat, Stats. ETC of snaps and Videos. < Could it be that? That there is not enough "catch" room for this particular "Messenger"? I have no problems in any other. I can open Raidcall, Teamspeak and Discord at same time. I'm not convinced that there isn't an issue thee as well. but I did recently clear a old business file that is already printed so I have 26G free on my C: and 15G on my D:. My E: is recovery only and dosn't change, and is locked. My "Catch's" should not be deficient in space. I'm ready for a cold one after that. Pop me a top of a nice beer and relax and wish I could be a "Clan Leader" again. The good ol days. Sponsor some clan events, get folk playing together under reasons of " Sharing a love of Showing off one's Game*. Maybe a break from the daily life. A few minuets to be with others I am comfortable with. I'm not talking about me. I am not "comfortable". I am "Content with how it was before the Lobby Chats were taken away and I was Happy with continued template graphics development. Of Course I wished for "Lobby Moderation". That was and will always me my #1 disagreement about "Combat Arms". Lack of patrol. As soon as us Adults had no back up and being verbally/ and Chat assaulted ? Was the Start of the "GREAT DECLINE"! I'm just saying? "If Parents felt comfortable letting their Kids Play and Learn here, And knew there were "Patrols" and Making right decisions? Would More Parents buy into this experience? Because it sure started that way. There must be a "threshold" for right and wrong. And now Valofe is at helm.
            ~ Will I fade away due to inability to "Socialize" with others via CA?
            ~Will I burn Out due to "No reasons to share my earnings"?
            ~Will I or will I not "One way or the other" ?
            ~Am I wasting my time?
            ~Am I holding on too "All the Good I have done for others via CA" just, Too Much?
            ~Does anyone really know what I have contributed to "Fun and Fair" gaming in Combat Arms?
            ~Will people remember me for good? or Bad?
            ~Should I factor that most of the NX I bought? I gifted away as a motive to get people to get along? (from clan events to Lobby Chat events" !
            ~Do I know the impact an environment "COULD" have on our growing children?
            ~Do I say Stop? Or? Should I Go?

I am JAWSCO (Aug5th08) and before during Beta. I have Seen it ALL ! ! ! (Look at JAWS creation date, and when last activity was, Then look at mine. I LOVE JAWS'ie Up the usual suspect for leaking and smalling like need a good ChOmPiNG !!!

I Want that IGN. I deserve it. I want ability to socialize and see how people act and play and if can maintain a stupid update without having a fit. I don't open *OUR Home* DRS to just anybody. As names change? I don't forget "Attitudes". The log book from 2010 is just cool though. I use to keep logs of clan Members stats. Was a Great Time via Community Ban List' for Leader ability of monitoring members. I felt like I was accepted. But not. Who likes a person who does not allow AGRO/CHEATING/ and exploitation? Well Guess Who is 1 and who is Many of others?
            It will pass as I have seen in my Days here in CA. Clans that is. I have seen many a come and go. Some were Very Fun to play against and their leaders went away during changes and left clan hanging. Some just want to try see what they can get since heard someione is giving there? Some just can not stand others getting along and do all they can to wreck it. I seen it ALL and Probably have it snapped or frap'd.
            I know we are trying, but can ya take a min for Jaws from 08 and did DiRTy RoCK STaRS with the help of Great Folk? I am no "free loader"! That's for sure. Have i payed for special guns? Not really. I got my stuff as I liked. the SG556 is special too me. Had to have it. Of a $100 Dollars, I spent 20 on myself and gave rest away to people who were nice. Every $ I spent here was towards "Fun and Fair". But The lack of "Social is really a downer. I Need my Messenger and ability to say "Oh Just stop and go play already" Or 1 of my 1000's of fun and motivating quirks? And I get suspended for "F*'U, Your a Worm" ? Really? I am like" Know for sure and have ME and all I have as Me, and I get Disse'd? I call out odviase in a lobby and warn others and "I Get Dissed" ? After ALL is Said And Done; I DID GIVE. I Did TAKE. I DID Force happiness and smiles upon some that never knew it. I DO and will always offer first Kindness and Consideration.
            See? I got no friends/Messenger/Lobby. HAHA
            ><?>

Comment

JawsCompany

Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
              VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
                Brotkrumen. I bow to you in Thanks.
                My "System tree" is different of course then others, But the "Behavior Shield Exceptions" was the ticket !! YAY I did manually switch all "Componants off and even firewall but here is the trick: Unless the game goes threw an update, to where "Checking files" happens? that file "NMServices.EXE" was already bounced by my AV. I did a search and that file not exist. So; after I Set my Behavior shield and exceptions with "C:\Valofeeu\Combatarms\NMServices.EXE" as well as the whole Valove\CA file' ( just to be sure), Then I re-downloaded the entire game. so the file was replaced and now exempt from my AV.
                I have re-started 4 times and Messenger has worked all 4 times now.

Thank You very much and AveBeli as well for a Great try. Now we know the fix for this issue.

And Sir Brotkrumen ? Shall I disregard my "Support Ticket" as you can close? or should I update?
                Last edited by JawsCompany; 01-16-2018, 04:59 AM.

Comment

You can close your ticket or update it, yes
                  It is normal that you have to download the game again because the specific file was taken off by your AV. It had to be replaced. Glad you made it now. Have fun ingame
                  Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                  VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Working...
                  X