I think that i lost my LTC account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that i lost my LTC account

Hello so today I opened Combat Arms and installed the patch, after that i joined the game and i wrote all the data of my account but i dont know why, after logging, i had to pick a new character and put a new name. Why i had to do this if my account was already created and i had been playing for 7 years? Then after i wrote the name and selected a character i saw that my level was Traine!!!! I asked some guys in the game and they told me that my aco**** wasnt transfered so thats why i had to pick a new name and character and they also told me that now my old LTC aco**** is lost because now its data and info cannot be transfered because this new account that i created occupied it. Its that true? And if its true is there a way to get back my old account that wasnt transfered? OMG im so sad this account was created in 2010 and its LTC 4 with almost 80.000 kills so it would be so sad for me to loose it. Thanks for your help in advanced and have a nice day!!!

Did you create character before or after the transfer completion on Valofe. If it's before, then i think you're not supposed to do that until the transfer is complete. I am sorry about your account.

However, if it's after - there's chance that you did not migrate account using service transfer on both Nexon and Valofe. Check your transfer status on Valofe.

Comment

Yes, check your account status. And do not create a new char. If your acc isn't linked yet, you can also try to make another Valofe acc.

Comment

Originally posted by id2066 View Post
        Did you create character before or after the transfer completion on Valofe. If it's before, then i think you're not supposed to do that until the transfer is complete. I am sorry about your account.

However, if it's after - there's chance that you did not migrate account using service transfer on both Nexon and Valofe. Check your transfer status on Valofe.
        I created the new characted before my account was transferred and now i just checked the status and it says that the transfer is not completed yet, it still in process.

Comment

Originally posted by MysticBandit View Post

I created the new characted before my account was transferred and now i just checked the status and it says that the transfer is not completed yet, it still in process.
          Phew! Then you're safe. Just make a new Valofe Acc. And link your old CA acc, to this brand new Valofe acc. And that's it Forget about the other one where you already create a char.

Comment

Do not create any new char on the new acc. Do not get in, until you complete all the transference.

Comment

Originally posted by Malinalli View Post
              Do not create any new char on the new acc. Do not get in, until you complete all the transference.
              Yeah thank you so much for your help, the problem is solved now, my account has been transferred and just got a permanent Barons M416 CQB so yeah im happy again

Comment

Working...
              X