My nexon account was not restored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My nexon account was not restored

How do I recover my account if I already have a created character? MG range created in 2013 Nick: iOzzy-
    I'm very sad I do not want to lose my account

This gets a bit complicated because there is no official statement on what to do if you have accidentally created a new character before your character migration data was fully transferred.

You can do a few things.
    Wait for an official announcement on what to do if a situation like this happens.
    Get on the VALOFE CA Discord channel and DM vCryonize about your situation.
    Contact Customer Support regarding Character Migration and give as much detail as you can, and be specific. (This may take a while)

[CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Originally posted by Wariel View Post
      This gets a bit complicated because there is no official statement on what to do if you have accidentally created a new character before your character migration data was fully transferred.

You can do a few things.
      Wait for an official announcement on what to do if a situation like this happens.
      Get on the VALOFE CA Discord channel and DM vCryonize about your situation.
      Contact Customer Support regarding Character Migration and give as much detail as you can, and be specific. (This may take a while)
      Any link to that discord?

Comment

Of course, here: https://discord.gg/yvKp8mv
        VALOFE staff aren't always on 24/7
        and I don't know when they are usually on.

But I do hope you can resolve your issue.

Note: The VALOFE CA Discord is linked on the main Combat Arms website, scroll to the very bottom and click on the discord icon to enter the channel.
        Step up your game with a modern voice & text chat app. Crystal clear voice, multiple server and channel support, mobile apps, and more. Get your free server now!
        [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
        [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
        Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

As far as I know, they are still looking into this. In any case, please do not create a new character. There will be more news and a solution for this later today. Please be patient!

Comment

https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/news/archives/27

You should look to this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDS9hUCpf30

And this video can helps you

Comment

Problem solved I was able to recover my account, the last maintenance solved the problem thanks to everyone for their answers

Comment

Originally posted by iOzzy View Post
                Problem solved I was able to recover my account, the last maintenance solved the problem thanks to everyone for their answers
                Happy your account got restored, unfortunately there are still people out there with accounts stuck in limbo despite it saying their accounts were successfully transferred. Hope Valofe finishes fixing the issue.

Comment

Working...
                X