Migration doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migration doesn't work

My old account that I've had for about 9 years is lost due to the migration. I emailed support a few times and they have been no help.

I was very specific about what happened. There seems to be no answer except running around in circles.

I will copy & paste part of the email I sent.

I can login to my Nexon account just fine. I use the same email address and password. The problem is that I cannot login to VALOFE. I get automatically redirected to:

On that page I click the "Yes, I agree." button. Then it takes me to https://sign.valofe.com/sign?ret=https%3A%2F%2Fcombatarms-r.valofe.eu%2Ftransfer%2Finit%3Ftoken_id%3D6896882

There is no icon on upper left hand screen. It's a login screen for VALOFE.

When I enter my email address/ID and password it says invalid. How is that even possible when I accepted the migration agreement and received the confirmation of acceptance below?

You’ve already accepted the Service Migration Agreement.

If you haven’t created a VALOFE Global account and completed the necessary steps on their website yet, please head over to their migration page and confirm the migration there.
    • Your character name: Krizzone
    • Date Accepted: 13/12/2017, 18:01 CET

I cannot log in to VALOFE but my account says it has transferred according to the above. I know this is not an issue on MY end because I can still login to Nexon with the same name and password.

What VALOFE is failing to understand. ON 13/12/2017, 18:01 CET IT SAYS I ACCEPTED MIGRATION. From that point on, I cannot login to my account through VALOFE. It says the User ID/Password is invalid. The funny thing is that I can still log on to the old NEXON client with the same email address. I have repeated the migration process over and over but, AS STATED, I automatically get redirected to the VALOFE login page where I cannot go any further.

VALOFE responded to my email a week ago but hasn't helped since. Their response was to "repeat" the migration process which is NOT the issue. I keep linking the page that CONFIRMS that the migration has been accepted. I can't do it AGAIN because it doesn't allow anyone to do that.

I've read through a few threads and I'm not the only one with issue. There seem to be lots of old accounts just lost in limbo and VALOFE has no answer for it.

This technical issue should be priority above everything else or they will lose their player base (hardcore players). The ones that pay the big bucks because they've been playing for many years. As a result of not fixing player account issues and losing all of their veteran players, the game will just die and all of this new development will be pointless and a waste of time.

I read this happened with one of their mmorpg games where a bunch of players lost their accounts that they grinded gear/items/currency on for years and it was never resolved. So, that game lost tons of players because nobody wanted to grind for years for the same stuff they already had.

This is the same case here. I've had my account for 9 years. I've grinded rank and weps for thousands of hours. Now, my account is inaccessible ONLY through Nexon client but I cannot play the game.
    Last edited by Fullborn; 12-29-2017, 08:56 PM.

Have you tried using a different browser?

Comment

Originally posted by McKiwi2 View Post
      Have you tried using a different browser?
      Yeah, try it... they made me some problems too, but i try this.
      Migration working, i can't reading more problems about Migration not working lol, how all of us do it withno big problems?
      I wish you will do Migration well, and see you soon in a game i wish (y)

Comment

Working...
      X