Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the prizes will given for 50k votes..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the prizes will given for 50k votes..

....when i'm banned i will have anyway my prizes for voting or not?
    --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
    TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

When you stop crying and wait for your suspesion to expire, you may probably have a chance of recieving the reward.

Comment

lol do you know me? do you know my reasons?
      stfu.
      --THE WORLD IS YOURS--

Comment

I know that you are the forum crybaby, the reason is the timer exploit in Hunted and watch your language.

Comment

sidewinter i nexer "exploited time in hunted" and who are you to accuse me? want to be denunciate or kicked by forum? ok just flagged.
          --THE WORLD IS YOURS--

Comment

i don't know how you could able to accuse me with no being nobody! get a life coglione sei un coglione figlio di puttana troia bastard lorda zoccola negro di merda sporco lurido puzzolente vatti a lavare merda
            --THE WORLD IS YOURS--

Comment

FrankieCorleone you started to rage against SideWinder and if he fires back you have to learn to deal with it. Go for your personal problems with each other into PM. That's the right place for it.

OT: You have 14 days ban Frankie, since there are no rewards given yet and no expiring time is known and it is unknown yet what exactly will happen, you should simply wait.
              Learn to relax Frankie, PLEASE!
              Last edited by Brotkrumen; 12-30-2017, 01:57 PM.
              Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
              VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Working...
              X