I cannot message support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot message support

It will not let me message support, every time I send my support ticket it just brings back a blank form and I get no emails. I need to contact support, I've been trying to since nexon ditched this game. They took my super elite from me and did not compensate me as they promised and told me to contact valofe support about it in stead which I cannot do.

I think launch of CBT will slow game, site and forum servers, so be patient for some day

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
      I think launch of CBT will slow game, site and forum servers, so be patient for some day
      It has absolutely nothing to do with CBT, it has NEVER worked. It just DOES NOT WORK. It is not loading slow. It does not WORK. I enter information, I click send, it loads the page but does not send anything to support or to my email. I had exactly the same problem with changing my password and that was recently fixed.

And my patience is very, very thin for this issue because I spent about 4 months contacting Nexon support trying to get the issue fixed and then they gave the game to Valofe and now since Valofe has owned CA I have not been able to. I have been waiting patiently and I don't think I can keep waiting patiently much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNecroPed View Post
        It will not let me message support, every time I send my support ticket it just brings back a blank form and I get no emails. I need to contact support, I've been trying to since nexon ditched this game. They took my super elite from me and did not compensate me as they promised and told me to contact valofe support about it in stead which I cannot do.
        Sorry to hear you can't contact customer support. Try clearing your cache and/or DNS. As for the S.E., that was removed by Nexon and users were compensated. VALOFE does not/will not compensate for that.

Comment

Originally posted by lRogue View Post

Sorry to hear you can't contact customer support. Try clearing your cache and/or DNS. As for the S.E., that was removed by Nexon and users were compensated. VALOFE does not/will not compensate for that.
          You see that's the problem, nexon NEVER compensated me. I asked for it for MONTHS. Their support was terrible and just kept telling me it would happen in a couple weeks and it never did. They stole from me and then before they handed CA over to Valofe they themselves told me Valofe will have to deal with it now. If Valofe cannot remedy this situation then nexon are even more horrible of a company and I will be outing them publicly with what has happened. I am a valued customer who has spent thousands on this game and they took my SE from me without compensating me. If Valofe will not help me I will be incredibly disappointed because I am at a loss. I have lost my SE and I have not gotten back anything close to the $60 AUD I spent on it.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyNecroPed View Post

You see that's the problem, nexon NEVER compensated me. I asked for it for MONTHS. Their support was terrible and just kept telling me it would happen in a couple weeks and it never did. They stole from me and then before they handed CA over to Valofe they themselves told me Valofe will have to deal with it now. If Valofe cannot remedy this situation then nexon are even more horrible of a company and I will be outing them publicly with what has happened. I am a valued customer who has spent thousands on this game and they took my SE from me without compensating me. If Valofe will not help me I will be incredibly disappointed because I am at a loss. I have lost my SE and I have not gotten back anything close to the $60 AUD I spent on it.
            Apologies for the loss, but as I said before. We do not compensate for events that took place while CA was under Nexon :/

Comment

Originally posted by lRogue View Post

Apologies for the loss, but as I said before. We do not compensate for events that took place while CA was under Nexon :/
              Well thats ****ing great... NExon ****ing stole from me and lied to me so they didn't have to ****ing compensate me. Absolute ****ing pieces of shit. Can't explain how ****ing mad I am. Why can't anything be done? The game is the ****ing same, why can't I just get items in this version of combat arms as compensation

Comment

I hear ya lady N. I was Diamond grade Years ago, been playing since Aug5th 08. I lost a lot too. They(Nexon) Did compensate me for a lot of it. of course nickles on the dollar, but, I still had a chance to sell it all back and make a couple decent perm purchases. It was actually Long before the Migration or even the "Reloaded". I KNEW something was going to happen. I think for me' it was when Nexon moved their corporate offices from Seoul. That's when this template was actually sold off as a "Money Generator". I do not know any Valofe staff and have No negative to say. I do not believe they owe someones else s debt. Hopefully, Valofe will or does understand and learn WHY and WHO built this template. Because I think That is important. Not for 1 group, or 1 person. But in the understanding that some people' Do put a lot into our characters and Combat Arms. And not just for hits on YouTube as some others have already admitted. "They just want to make a good video and collect hits". * what ever! So shallow. I know everyone has different agendas but I tell ya? We need some Love in here. and curse words wont help. And If I did" for good lords sake; There would be lightning. The sound of the Roar would travel Generations. ...... And then I would feel bad, and think Kids sure didn't need to hear or see that, and Now I'm suspended and the clan is upset at me, ,,,, And Jeesh! All that over a "Word" . Then again? what if one were to examine a self proclaimed IGN such as one that relates to: what some do?( seriously? your Mom? Wife? or you wish you were a lady who abused dead children?) LMAO. HAHA __ SORRY. I get carried away too. NOTE: All I write are my thoughts and opinions only. I do not speak for anyone or any "group based" , other then my own. And again, Sorry for off topic there a bit. but it actually was. Take care ya all.

Comment

Working...
                X