Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot Sign Up now account !!

i try but i cant why ?

Are you having issues with trying to sign up for another account?
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Do you have problem verifying? Hotmail-mails does not work. Try any other mail like gmail etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Alliwerr View Post
        Do you have problem verifying? Hotmail-mails does not work. Try any other mail like gmail etc.

I did not have a problem with hotmail, personally. Maybe he has to change his account name if there was a bug?
        The weapon does not make the player

Comment

Until we gain more information about erickyoung's issue we can't truly help or give suggestions on what we think their issue is.

And with e-mail verification regarding Hotmail/LIVE I too did not have any issue with it.
          But Nexon and VALOFE did suggest adding their e-mail to your e-mailing contact list.
          VALOFE and other users as Alliwerr suggested to try using other e-mails like Gmail.

I believe the e-mail to add to the contacts was: no-reply@valofe.com
          [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
          [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
          Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Working...
          X