Migration gone bad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migration gone bad!

Hey, I've sent a mail to Valofe customer supporters and still no reply til now, I wonder if someone got this problem and got it fixed.
    Here, when I tried migrating my 2 account I've done it in 1 valofe account, so now my second account is stuck i can't enter it to play, I could only use 1 of them.
    So I am trying to remigrate to another account but i can't, it shows me this "Please procced to NEXON to confirm transfer" this is coming everytime for me when i enter a new valofe account,
    but when I enter the real account it shows me that already been transferd.
    So if someone got this problem fixed, could you help me?
    Thanks alot!

Here are some guides that might help you, make sure you read/watch them thoroughly.

VALOFE Account Migration Guide:
    https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/news/archives/27

Poof1g's Youtube Video Guide:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDS9hUCpf30

Dysphie's Migration Flow Chart Guide:
    https://i.imgur.com/t2nOFO2.png
    Click image for larger version

Name:	t2nOFO2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	729
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Yeah i know that in this way the migration works, but as i said i've been trying everytime to redo it, it's not working anymore like everytime even if i do it million of times still show me "please procced to nexon to confirm transfer"
      thanks anyway

Comment

Clear your browsing cache/history/everything, close and re-open your browser.
        Open a tab and Log on to the Nexon Migration Page.
        Open another tab and Log on to VALOFE.

You can attempt to accept the transfer on VALOFE's migration page, and if it sends you to Nexon.
        Go to your the Nexon Migration Page on the tab that you have opened.
        Accept and click on the link to head on over to the VALOFE migration page.
        Hope it's the one and accept VALOFE's terms and condition.
        And hope that transfer is successful.

If it tries to send you to Nexon, I guess spam click the link til it opens a new tab to Nexon's Migration page.
        And try again.

But you've already said that it doesn't work, so I don't know what other advice I can give you.
        Sorry :/
        [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
        [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
        Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

I think you should create 2 separate Valofe account, each one for 2 Nexon characters you had

Comment

• Wariel
            Wariel commented
            Editing a comment
            From what I can tell that is what they are trying to do now.
        Working...
        X