How To Reverse account Migration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Reverse account Migration

Hey, i have made the account migration thing but i regret that because my old account wasn't good like what i expected and i dont want to play with that account (Bunnyo). I want to reverse account migration and i want to play with my valofe character CilginRizeli which i have no idea where is that character now. Can i take my CilginRizeli back? I really miss my CilginRizeli and im not playing since he's gone. Looking for your answer, Happy new year.

Just create a new character if you don't want old stats, I think it's fastest way to play.

Comment

I am a little confused. Transferred accounts stay transferred accounts, so if you want use a different one, you should create it. Or did you miss a character which you created on your existing account but the existing account got transferred a little later? Explain please.
      Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
      VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
        SoulhunterIT commented
        Editing a comment
        I think he means second thing you said

• rizelim53H
        rizelim53H commented
        Editing a comment
        i created an account first(ID:CilginRizeli), played with it 4-5 days then i transferred that account but i regret it so i want to disable that transfer. yesterday i created another CilginRizeli account and started it from the beginning. Can you disable that transfer ?

• Brotkrumen
        Brotkrumen commented
        Editing a comment
        Eh... no. Where is your problem to simply continue with the second accoun if you like it moret?

Sounds like he had the transfer character issue...but then he played with a new character he created while having the issue...then he got the transfer fixed and it wrote the fixed character over the new character he created, now he wants to undo it. Sounds like he is screwed.

Comment

Working...
      X