Customer Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Support

Hi, its week i sent a request to the customer support, still no reply, someone have stolen my account, what can i do? i have all the payments (with nexon)and obviously password, nickname and e-mail the account used, i know also the email of the robber, please anyone can help me? how much i have to wait for a reponse of the support?

They don't answer. I sent them a message also, and they didn't answer.

Comment

I only can request to stay patient. I have no clue about their workload, but many player are having issues so I can imagine, that the queue isn't a small one.
      TonixZh can you share when your account was stolen?
      Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
      VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        I only can request to stay patient. I have no clue about their workload, but many player are having issues so I can imagine, that the queue isn't a small one.
        TonixZh can you share when your account was stolen?
        the 24th december i was able to login, after the 25th december i was unable to access the account.. i spent alot of money on it..

Comment

Maybe you gave you login data to some of your friends and they modified something

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
            Maybe you gave you login data to some of your friends and they modified something
            I never did that..i think the hacker entered in my email

Comment

In this case, you have to be patient, I gues they're very busy at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
                In this case, you have to be patient, I gues they're very busy at the moment
                busy about 65 days? hah, alot of players have bad expirience with a Support, alot of them dont Migrate their accounts correct and support not help all of them 10-15 days.. Also there is no one GM on forum, and they never write, no one have seen them in a game 1-2 years... in global there is problem with Inform players well, because there is not all players on forum, you must inform peoples on your Facebook page. and VALOFE must work on it... Support is there to help players who have any problems, but this support is very very slow, and sometime you dont got a help...

Comment

Did you try to request a new PW?
                  Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                  VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Hi my acc got stolen too.I know who did it but if can enyone can help me.He change my acc pw and my gmail pw.

Comment

Help my account and the gmail linked to it was hacked. I sent tickets to customer support but no one responding and it been already 2 weeks. I spent some money on my main account and I really want it back. I can't even log into my main account on the combat arms website because he changed my email and password so he access to my private information, I sent customer support everything they asked for and even more but it still says my ticket is on hold or processing.

Comment

Can anyone check the tickets I sent to Customer Support from my HelpNeeded and Redemption account. It would help a lot because my break will be ending soon. Only have a short amount of time to play before my college starts. So I ask you humbly customer support do respond to my ticket because the amount of information I sent you guys should seal the deal.

Comment

Working...
                        X