Migretion change my nick name. Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migretion change my nick name. Help!

Hi. First sorry for my englih. After migration Valofe changed my nikc from K2Janek to C234B984632S2345,why? How to fixed this? The rest is ok.

Probably your old account is not yet transferred.. you must wait for an email with confirmation of completed process

Comment

The character was transferred in full with gp etc but was nick changed. I also got email about the success of the transfer.
      What is wrong?

Comment

Hey there JohnyK2 .

It's been suggested that players who are affected by this bug should wait for an official response by VALOFE.
        I wouldn't recommend doing anything, just leave the name as is for now.

In the meantime, I'd like to ask for some information regarding this issue.
        Just in case, because you never know what could have caused this issue.
        Just simple questions such as:
        1. When did you transfer? MM/DD/YYYY
        2. Does your character show up on the Account Status Page?: https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/transfer/status
        3. Did it show up after the transfer?
        4. Did you log in before the official launch?
        5. Did the game have to create a new character?
        6. Did you create a new character?
        7. Is anything else affected when you are in-game?
        . . Such as:
        . . . Being unable to chat
        . . . Being unable to private message with your contacts
        . . . Being unable to use certain features? Explain if possible
        . . . Other issues in-game asides from the name?
        8. Were you met with any errors or issues during your transfer from Nexon?
        . . Such as:
        . . . An error code
        . . . Sudden loss of internet connection

If you want you can send me a Private Message about this.
        Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 09:14 AM. Reason: Removed Link
        [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
        [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
        Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/transfer/status (to check time 2 time)
          https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/support/customer_support (sumit a ticket, all the data itself will be; "Available from 27.09.2017 to 22.03.2018")
          https://discord.gg/yvKp8mv (discord channel with a room for help)

Any other issues please check out this thread.
          Update: Issues Regarding Character Creation & [Error Code; 386] & E-Mail Verification:
          [removed] [General Discussion, Sticky Thread]
          Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 07:42 AM. Reason: Removed Link

Comment

Yransfer has gone ok but only the nick changed me. I did not create a new character, only the transfer I did. thanks for the answer. I will wait patiently

Comment

On the picture looks ok, but the game does not
              Attached Files

Comment

• Wariel
                Wariel commented
                Editing a comment
                Everything is fine, just the name huh?
                I've heard some players with a similar issue in-game as well,
                Though they did not give me any information

I have heard from some users who re-patched their Combat Arms client were able to fix this issue.
                Anti-Virus may play a key role, so you may or may not have to turn it off during patch.

Try re-patching and see if that works.

Yes, everything is fine,only the nick in game is bad. How to make re-patching?

Comment

• Wariel
                Wariel commented
                Editing a comment
                This post here might help; "Clanies offline in friendlist but online":
                [removed] [Bug Reports, Thread Title: "Clanies offline in friendlist but online"]

Client-wise regarding the patch.
                I am currently using the patch for the Nexon client.
                You can simple run the CA_SimplePatch again that you downloaded.
                And launch the application that appears with it after it's finished installing.
                It should automatically run a patch, I believe.

I have not downloaded the VALOFE client yet so I'll be unable to assist until then.
                Edit: Downloaded it, and have no idea how to run a patch on it asides from re-downloading the whole thing again.

Client Patch and Download can be found here: https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/support/client_download

Try running the patch as an Administrator, and other users have suggested turning off your anti-virus when patching, so try it if you want.
                Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 07:43 AM. Reason: Removed Link

Hello, I lost all my RealBadWolf account settings(GP, RANK, PERMS, etc. during migration last week. The UI was confusing, it lead me to believe that I could change my name to BigBadWolf and still retain all my settings, it suggest otherwise. I submitted an issue report on Customer Support Site but haven't received any confirmation that my report was received. Please tell me exactly how I can recover my RealBadWolf settings, I've been playing this game 8 years and need my Rank - 1 Star, GP = ~1.2 million, Pethora of PERMS, and NX=$11.00 USD. Sincere thanks in advance for your help. I can be reached at Outlook email account: [removed] or at GMAIL: [removed]
              Last edited by Wariel; 11-30-2017, 03:24 AM. Reason: Censored out e-mails

Comment

I have the same issue,lost my 4 star acc.I have summited 3 time to valofe 4 ticket to nexon,its the same reponse pending.let me know if they help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBadWolf View Post
                  Hello, I lost all my RealBadWolf account settings(GP, RANK, PERMS, etc. during migration last week. The UI was confusing, it lead me to believe that I could change my name to BigBadWolf and still retain all my settings, it suggest otherwise. I submitted an issue report on Customer Support Site but haven't received any confirmation that my report was received. Please tell me exactly how I can recover my RealBadWolf settings, I've been playing this game 8 years and need my Rank - 1 Star, GP = ~1.2 million, Pethora of PERMS, and NX=$11.00 USD. Sincere thanks in advance for your help. I can be reached at Outlook email account: [removed] or at GMAIL: [removed]
                  Okay, so it looks like you have accidentally created a new character before your character transfer was complete.
                  Thus resulting in the loss on your Rank, GP, and Items.

For now please fill out this google form: https://goo.gl/forms/LzumHEFw8FW3iCY33
                  And wait for an official announcement by VALOFE.

You can check this thread here for more information:
                  [removed] [General Discussion, Sticky Thread]

Additionally it's recommended that users change their e-mails to GMails on their VALOFE Accounts.
                  This is so that VALOFE e-mails can be sent without any issues.
                  Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 07:44 AM. Reason: Removed Link
                  [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
                  [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
                  Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

thank for the response,I have filled out 4 ticket with nexon site and with valofe how long does it take to get a main character back and can you if you made a mistake in the migration?

Comment

• Wariel
                      Wariel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mostly varies,

Based on the previous replies, you are having the same issue as RealBadWolf?
                      The process may take some time, even I can't say.
                      But I do notice that after maintenance or when VALOFE helps an individual,
                      Their accounts are usually back to normal.

Has anyone been helped to get there main character back that you know of?Or are we just S.O.L.

Comment

Working...
                    X