help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

Hello I have not been in game for a while today tried to log in but the game has some new stuff in it asked ID and additional password, I want through verification and received new password and whenever I try to log in the game and password that I am receiving on my email the game it telling me (It is not a service area of the game. error 386), I wasted a few hours to do something about it but unsuccessfully.

When I loged in last time a few months ago it just asked my email and standard password that’s it but now even the passwords the system is sending too me game does not let me to go in play mode what is going on can anyone tell me?

Where are you from? Not all countries are authorized to play CA, but you can send a ticket to Valofe support, they'll fix your problem.

Comment

Ik this is off topic but i couldnt create a new fourm myself so ill post it here to see if anyone can read it. I did make a new acc to migrate my CA acc to it. However, its not there Checked the mirgrating status place and my acc is not there. It said it migrated but it didnt plz help
      Last edited by Wordyyy; 01-07-2018, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Greetings COOLBJ Wordyyy

I will send both of you a Private Message.
        [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
        [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
        Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Working...
        X