X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost connection

" You have lost connection with the server try in one moment "
    ??? How to fix it

How often do you get that message? And what ping do you have in game?

Comment

AveBeli Thanks for your answer , i just happened to me before 1 hour when i restart my pc ( but i changed my resolution )
      And i tryed like 10 time

Comment

AveBeli My internet is O.K and my ping is 65/70

Comment

My ping is good too and i have also good internet,i have never problems with internet and i dont know why this happend to me, but i think that happend to me too maybe because i have problem with my Computer, i have some errors in my windows and sometime i got the same error. I try to fix it many times but i never fix it...
          This also happening to me first time since REloaded was become Official CA, before RE in Classic i never got the same problem.
          But i wish that error with a connection lost will not making us problems more when Classic CA officialy start.

Comment

@uberjew1 Do you have some Windows updates that are waiting to be installed? Do you still experience that problem or it stopped?

Comment

AveBeli same problem .. i restart my computer , restart the modem nothings works

Comment

Only thing left to suggest is to check firewall / antivirus logs if he is blocking / deleting some game files after that set exceptions for game folder:
                https://forums.valofe.com/forum/comb...l-or-antivirus

If that still didn't help, download full game client in folder where you set exception and reinstall the game.

BTW What kind of internet connection are you using? Did you change something before these problems start (switched to wifi connection,changed modem / router / AP...etc)

Comment

I think your game files are corrupted, uninstall and re-install it while taking antivirus disabled.

Comment

Working...
                  X