Mouse input lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse input lag

Ever since I started playing CA:reloaded i have had issues with mouse input lag.
    I can play but sometimes my mouse just freezes for a few seconds before shooting towards the way i was pointing while it froze.
    Anybody who can help me?

Did you try to turn on fps counter and see do you have fps lag? Start Task manager and alt+tab to it when it happens to see is some process froze to 100% of CPU. Btw what is your PC hardware?

Comment

I've got the same problem, and if my mouse is OK, I've got the problem with my keyboard, but sometimes I can play without problems. I don't know the reason.

Originally posted by AveBeli View Post
      Did you try to turn on fps counter and see do you have fps lag? Start Task manager and alt+tab to it when it happens to see is some process froze to 100% of CPU. Btw what is your PC hardware?
      I see this first, I think a program is using 100% of CPU, but nothing. My PC stats is: i7 6700, 32GB RAM, SSD 480GB, HDD 2TB, GTX 950.
      • • • • • • • • •
      ___imJIDIC | Peruvian Player
      ---
      [ Web | Fan Page | YouTube | Twitch | Twitter | Discord ]
      Last edited by imJIDIC; 01-16-2018, 01:00 AM. Reason: More details.

Comment

Do you have some free antivirus working in background, like Avast for example - he knows to freeze PC very often due to his bad GUI. What FPS count do you have when that happen? Also what is your ping in game? imJIDIC

Such freezing also could happen if you have instable Internet connection (not disconnected Internet but Internet that is loosing packages) that can happen if you connect though WiFi connection or if your ISP has problems with its hardware.

Question for both of you, what is your ISP and does this happen during some specific time (at least more often) for example during weekend evenings when most gamers are online?

Comment

AveBeli

My internet is totally stable, and I disable AV software when I play. My FPS count is blocked to 144 with options in-game and I haven't lose of FPS in this moments. It's so strange. But I repeat, it's just happen few days for a little time, later it's normalize.

Comment

Working...
          X