freezing and stuttering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freezing and stuttering

now I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue but on my end the game would frequently freeze and stutter for no reason at all, and there's seemingly no way to fix it, I've tried toning down settings, updated to latest gpu drivers, and closing down other processes and it doesn't seem to be fixing it... out of every game I play this is the only game that does this... help?

anyone else having this issue?

pc specs
    ryzen 1700x
    gtx 1080 ti
    32 gb ram (2 x 16) @ 2400mhz

I'd uninstall everything, delete the installer and clean up the registry with CCleaner. If it's not fixed then I'll try to make a new windows profile and run it from there, if not work... fuk... it's a bit hard to know.

Comment

Just to be sure:

1.- Uninstall and delete everything related to CA (exept may your videos and stuff, be careful)
      2.- Download CCleaner (it's free)
      3.- Install CCleaner
      4.- Clean up the Registry through CCleaner
      5.- Make a new Windows Profile
      6.- Turn off the Antivirus.
      7.- Download a new installer of the game
      8.- Install the game (the antivirus must be off)
      9.- Try it.

Guys with;
      [ERROR CODE = -50] Patch process was not successful. (44101,5)
      This might work too. Also, if there's an option to install the game on a certain language, just use English by now.

Links to Valofe Support;
      https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/transfer/status (check your account status)
      https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/support/customer_support
      https://discord.gg/yvKp8mv (Discord Channel, with Help room)

Another issues; [removed] [General Discussion, Sticky Thread]

P. S. Do not skip steps.
      Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 07:41 AM. Reason: Removed Link

Comment

Did you change your game grafic settings from Reloaded to Classic?

Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
        VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by extreme133 View Post

pc specs
          ryzen 1700x
          gtx 1080 ti
          32 gb ram (2 x 16) @ 2400mhz
          What do you mean by "end of the game"? Do you mean literally you have these issues when the round ends?

With these specs, there is no reason whatsoever you should be seeing stuttering, particularly if you dropped your settings to low and it still made no difference. I assume that with this setup, you are running with SSD?

* If you're running on standard hard drives, I'd check fragmentation or possibly bad sectors. Not necessary if you have SSD.

* A clean reinstall might help, but unless the game is crashing or not loading, I doubt this will fix much.Particularly if this is a clean install.

* When was the last time you actually restarted the computer? This is particularly important with Windows 10. Thanks to Microsoft, about a year ago they changed the shutdown to a hybrid deep sleep mode so shutting down no longer clears memory. Only option to actually clean up memory is to do a Restart.

You can check your Uptime by right-clicking on the clock at the bottom right of the screen, selecting Task Manager, then looking at the bottom of the Performance Tab (CPU). See image below, showing an uptime of 11 days, 22 hours.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I think thatI think that if the person with the problem doesn't come back to answer, it is because either the answers work, or he already found a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogroast View Post

What do you mean by "end of the game"? Do you mean literally you have these issues when the round ends?

With these specs, there is no reason whatsoever you should be seeing stuttering, particularly if you dropped your settings to low and it still made no difference. I assume that with this setup, you are running with SSD?

* If you're running on standard hard drives, I'd check fragmentation or possibly bad sectors. Not necessary if you have SSD.

* A clean reinstall might help, but unless the game is crashing or not loading, I doubt this will fix much.Particularly if this is a clean install.

* When was the last time you actually restarted the computer? This is particularly important with Windows 10. Thanks to Microsoft, about a year ago they changed the shutdown to a hybrid deep sleep mode so shutting down no longer clears memory. Only option to actually clean up memory is to do a Restart.

You can check your Uptime by right-clicking on the clock at the bottom right of the screen, selecting Task Manager, then looking at the bottom of the Performance Tab (CPU). See image below, showing an uptime of 11 days, 22 hours.

Hope this helps.

I think I found the reason why... I turned off framerate limit, although I find it kinda odd that it worked this time around... tried it before and it doesn't do much... now it does...

Comment

Working...
              X