Combat Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Week!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Combat Week.jpg Views:	1 Size:	172.6 KB ID:	13269

Rangers! We decided to mark the 3rd week of each Month as a Special Week for Combat Arms: Reloaded and it will be called as "COMBAT WEEK".

During the Combat Week, we will set different events to make your game experience a little bit different from the normal week.

[Combat Week EVENTS]

1. EXP / GP BOOST 100% ALL MODE
    2. BSS Special Points X2 Event(acquired x2 points on shuffle)
    3. Rare Grade Items Sales: TACTICAL CORE V2 Mystery Box and weapons on sale

(Tactical Core V2 for May, June will other selected rare item will go)
    Hexagon L96A1 Magnum CORE+ 30 days, permanent Mystery Box
    Red Camo L115A3 Ghillie CORE 30 days, permanent Mystery Box
    Tiger P90TR SE CORE 30 days, permanent Mystery Box
    Digital Camo G18 Chrome CORE 30 days, permanent Mystery Box
    Decal UMP45 SE CORE 30 days, permanent Mystery Box
    4. Rare Grade Items Sales: Special Weapons on sale and included in BSS
    (Mystery Box is regular sales but BSS and 1, 30days sales is on Combat Week)
    5. Fireteam Bonus Reward added
    Hard Extreme
    Default Bonus Default Bonus
    CAVIN FEVER Infected Mask 1D Advanced gear Mystery Box X2 Infected Mask Guard 1D First Aid Kit I 1D Advanced Weapon Mystery Box X2
    BLACK LUNG Dynamite 1D Advanced gear Mystery Box X2 Dynamite HE 1D Bonus EXP+GP Pass (20%) X 1 Advanced Weapon Mystery Box X2
    INFECTED SHIP Green Gas Bomb 1D Advanced gear Mystery Box X2 Concentrated Green Gas Bomb 1D Medkit II 1D Advanced Weapon Mystery Box X2
    OUTPOST 31 MK1 Gas Mask TEC 1D Advanced gear Mystery Box X2 Chemical Gasmask TEC 1D First Aid Kit I 1D Advanced Weapon Mystery Box X2
    DESERT FOX Eyepatch 1D Advanced gear Mystery Box X1 Extreme Eye Patch 1D Medkit II 1D Advanced Weapon Mystery Box X1
    DESERT Thunder Shemagh 1D Advanced gear Mystery Box X1 Elite Shemagh 1D Bonus EXP+GP Pass (20%) X 1 Advanced Weapon Mystery Box X1
    NEMEXIS HQ Red Ninjato 1D Advanced gear Mystery Box X1 Gold Ninjato 1D Respawn Token X1 Advanced Weapon Mystery Box X1
    NEMEXIS LABS Powered Suit Helmet 1D Advanced gear Mystery Box X1 Elite Powered Suit Helmet 1D Respawn Token X1 Advanced Weapon Mystery Box X1
    6. Operation: CWT (Combat Week Tournament)

We do hope that during Combat week, you will have a better game experience and help you to achieve your goal in Combat Arms: Reloaded.
    Please do share your thoughts and event suggestions with us. Thank you for your unwavering support for Combat Arms: Reloaded!
    vThrones
    Combat Arms Operation Team

Originally posted by iwillkickyou View Post
    Please do share your thoughts ... with us.

Before you added this page I was hoping that these rare grade item sales were going to be more like the Red Hawk / Warcorp DSR-1 Tactical sale because then I would have had a reason to actually be excited about this. But meh, I guess there's nothing to be exided about here.

Originally posted by iwillkickyou View Post
    Please do share your ... event suggestions with us.

I did like the upgrade event Nexon did back then where you could turn your M417 into an M417 SB. Other than that? Nexon stated to give out permanent "(event)" versions of the clan weapons for every player though various events but we only got the SR and the MG, I'd like to see some events for the other ones too.
    Also, Spiders vs Scorpions would be nice but make it engaging for everyone. As in: give everyone a 1/7 day version of the SvS stuff based on their respective teams and distribute a perm version of the equipment to everyone who managed to kill X amount of players form the opposite fraction within the event period. Furthermore, before CA was sold to Valofe some Nexon employees stated that they wanted to hold another map contest which would be nice but I do believe that implementing a map creator would be preferable (it did work wonders for other games as it massively increases the amount of available content).
    Last edited by Wumgum; 05-11-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Whwere is the rewards "Advanced Weapon Mystery Box '"???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

i didnt get advanced mistery box i play and i didnt get advance box

Comment

Pls fix this

Comment

Here's a little bit of feedback for fireteam part of the event week, the event felt rewarding which is a good thing but playing though it was a pain thanks to the more toxic parts of the community. Now of course there is no point in blaming you guys for the level of cancer within the community however, you're supporting these things by giving them the tools they need to ruin the fun for other players. I've seen people getting kicked for playing the objective as intended by the game instead of "rushing harder", other players are trying to get people kicked at the end of the mission just for the lulz. This event reminded me why I hate elite moderator so much, it's the same s**t right here. People just can't use these tools responsibly. If you want to do another one of these events at some point in the future make sure you remove the kicking option for this game mode first or at least disable the function after the halfway point.
            Last edited by Wumgum; 05-23-2018, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X