Official Discussion Thread for EXP & GP Holiday Boost Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Discussion Thread for EXP & GP Holiday Boost Event

Click image for larger version  Name:	CA_EXP.png Views:	1 Size:	288.1 KB ID:	1424

This is the official discussion thread for the EXP & GP Holiday Boost event from the website.
    START END EVENT
    11-30-2017 00:00:00 12-06-2017 23:59:59 Reloaded Launch (EXP 50% / GP 30%)
    12-21-2017 00:00:00 12-24-2017 23:59:59 Christmas Event (EXP 50% / GP 30%)
    12-25-2017 00:00:00 12-25-2017 23:59:59 Christmas Event (EXP 50% / GP 100%)
    12-30-2017 00:00:00 12-31-2017 23:59:59 New Year Event (EXP 50% / GP 30%)
    01-01-2018 00:00:00 01-01-2018 23:59:59 New Year Event (EXP 100% / GP 30%)
    01-02-2018 00:00:00 01-03-2018 23:59:59 New Year Event (EXP 50% / GP 30%)

Really? No one needs this useless events again... Valofe continues to repeat the sad/bad experience of the Nexon. We need more interesting, useful and fun events that include prizes.
    Last edited by Insane71; 11-29-2017, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Wariel
      Wariel commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the event is nice for the new players who are just joining CA for the first time.
      VALOFE took over CA, new players join, nice for them to get some EXP to rank up.
      As well as getting more GP to buy some new items.
      Never know when you might need the GP to buy some items on sale in the future :P

Wariel, I agree with you about new players, but they will receive their awards for ranked up... I'm not sure that 30% , 50% and even 100% bonuses will greatly change the situation, this is just a small plus to the mood.These are not exactly the events that the players want to see in this game.

Comment

• Wariel
      Wariel commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I can relate to this as well.
      Great for new players for sure. More EXP+GP, faster growth, more rewards and GP.

For CA players already high ranking or who do not care for EXP anymore would of course like to see some interesting events.
      Do you have any suggestions on what events should be for next time?
      Feedback is greatly appreciated and can give VALOFE some fresh new ideas.
      They aren't Nexon, and may not possibly have a long knowledgeable history on CA so they could have gotten suggestions or the like from them.
      (The above sentence) I can't say for sure, since I do not know.

this is no good we want somgting better

Comment

Hi @Wariel , First of all i wish the best start for the Valofe CA.
      i Agree with you that new players need this EXP/GP bonus and this event is welcome even for us the old 2009 players. However please dont forget that we need some exp/gp bonus in shop too, we are over 1 year with out the possibility to buy them . Playing with out them isnt so fun becouse we cant LVL up . If you please i whould like to Ask to bring them back to shop, this is something that can only help Valofe & Players.

If you ask for Event Feedback i have some ideas, It will be nice a Fireteam Event like kill ( number ) of Zombies in every Zombie FT map , Kill Terrorist ( Number ) & Kill Nemexis Army ( Number ) to get a Recon vest ( Nonone can buy it, expecialy the new players ) & a 4 slot backpack for perm. A new event that can gather people in holydays to play Fireteams as the old time.

Fireteam is nice & Fun mode that players can relax and enjoy, also one of the most popular mods if you bring back Spec items and EXP/GP bonus in shop for X-mas + this event ( or something like that) i think we will have an very good start to makeCA gear again.

Also for X-mas we want Items like Turkey meat knife , Turkey meat Helmet , ECT . ( I need them becouse my name is "turkey" meaning the chicken and it will be fun for me

After, you will bring back Classic CA and GG.

Edit : About the forum, a possibility for Forum names will be Epic
      Last edited by frfrfrff; 11-29-2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Really? No one needs this useless events again... Valofe continues to repeat the sad/bad experience of the Nexon. We need more interesting, useful and fun events that include prizes. x2

Comment

This is SAD, u had one oportunity to make things better VALOFE, and u r wasting it in sad events, they have no action, nofeeling, not even a smal ammount of wisedom, not a single minute for any of u developers to think about a creative way to spende ingame time, U NUBS

Comment

PFFF more useless events? i prefer play and close the game for restart my gp and exp bonus pass. THIS SUCKS

Comment

It's good the GP and EX event should put the 2010 Christmas music at https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQH4JrCgKqo and put the combat arms classic and put the nx and gp weapons separately so that now a new one can buy the same thing as one that charges virtual money is unfair or change by ranks like the combat arms eu 2010

Comment

Originally posted by like1234563 View Post
                It's good the GP and EX event should put the 2010 Christmas music at https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQH4JrCgKqo and put the combat arms classic and put the nx and gp weapons separately so that now a new one can buy the same thing as one that charges virtual money is unfair or change by ranks like the combat arms eu 2010
                You do know you can just download the MP3 file and put it into the combat arms files?

Comment

sad so sad I cant get back what I had
                  [removed]
                  Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 08:22 AM. Reason: Removed Link

Comment

I remember when they had holiday themed sales. I guess now you can slap on a garbage exp/gp boost for the entire month and call it a Holiday event. We all want classic!

Comment

Why they not just kill that game already wtf

Comment

Relax, it's just an event for new players. It's not going to harm you in any way. As for future events, there will be better ones, just need time to stabilize the client and fix concerning issues. Handing a game onto a company is not easy, it takes time, so patience is all that I am asking for.

Comment

• PipoPizzone
                          PipoPizzone commented
                          Editing a comment
                          thats the problem now.... there will be better...... but there are no better ones now

now is what matters. now is when needed to keep true players 2-10 years playing happy.
                          not after assuming... ah well they will always be there.... its not the way you treat the ones who have been here all alone.
                          WE are the ones who deserve 1st hand priviledge not the new players....... it would be something new players would respect and encourage to keep playing.... you stick around you get better rewards.

Originally posted by lRogue View Post
                        Relax, it's just an event for new players. It's not going to harm you in any way. As for future events, there will be better ones, just need time to stabilize the client and fix concerning issues. Handing a game onto a company is not easy, it takes time, so patience is all that I am asking for.
                        I like this.

Comment

Working...
                        X