Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combat Arms: the Classic Reaches 50k Votes!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Arms: the Classic Reaches 50k Votes!

Congratulations, Rangers!

Now that we've reached 50k votes, everyone that plays the Classic on launch will receive the Karl and Global Flags Package that includes:

Karl Package
    SR25 Mark 11
    P90TR
    Desert Eagle SE
    Tiger Strider

Global Flags Package
    Global M4A1 SOPMOD
    Global Terrain Backpack Extension
    Global Recon Vest

We need more votes! Continue to vote and reach 75k and 100k to receive the Tried and True Package as well as 15 Random Equipment respectively.

We have all the votes we need. Just let us play classic.

Comment

cool, but after the classic update, do you have to make a new account?

Comment

Originally posted by plutos View Post
        cool, but after the classic update, do you have to make a new account?
        Sure not lol, why you think that?
        If you do Migration i not see other problems
        Enjoy young game.

Comment

Originally posted by vCryonize View Post

Congratulations, Rangers!

Now that we've reached 50k votes, everyone that plays the Classic on launch will receive the Karl and Global Flags Package that includes:

Karl Package
          SR25 Mark 11
          P90TR
          Desert Eagle SE
          Tiger Strider

Global Flags Package
          Global M4A1 SOPMOD
          Global Terrain Backpack Extension
          Global Recon Vest

We need more votes! Continue to vote and reach 75k and 100k to receive the Tried and True Package as well as 15 Random Equipment respectively.
          we dont need this shit we need better game how was before

Comment

We don't need those stupid packages, all we want is this, THIS!

Comment

What I'm wondering is that will the people who have voted get the package or everyone will get it?

Comment

Originally posted by iGoKiwiv2 View Post
                What I'm wondering is that will the people who have voted get the package or everyone will get it?
                Everyone who plays the Classic after Beta will recieve this package.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post

Everyone who plays the Classic after Beta will recieve this package.
                  Sweet, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post
                    We don't need those stupid packages, all we want is this, THIS!
                    This is all what we want, the real classic CA !!! :-D +1

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
                      We have all the votes we need. Just let us play classic.
                      I dont know why they do BETA TEST cause we already played it before so they dont need it right?

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
                        SoulhunterIT commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Classic CA could have some bugs so someone have to test it before official launch

Oh hell no, WHY ON EARTH should our Reloaded accounts transfer to Classic CA? It's Classic for a reason guys, if we bring our over powered P2W accounts to classic then it's no better than the current Reloaded! Hell no, if they pull that crap I won't play. We should start over because it would be ORIGINAL and the very meaning of CLASSIC. Porting our characters over IS NOT A SOLUTION for the classic.

^
                      All of this P2W garbage broke the game to begin with.

Comment

• Sidewinder91
                        Sidewinder91 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Neither do I think that all the veterans would want to return to this game if they have to start over. You can create a new account and start over anytime, but I want to keep my event exclusive items and gear. Nexon should have never messed with the game and bring out this update. Classic doesn't always mean we have to start over and earn all of our items back, Classic means the game stays that way and we continue to enjoy it. When the petition for Reloaded came out, I knew it would destroy the game for most of the players.
                        Last edited by Sidewinder91; 01-03-2018, 09:54 PM.

Originally posted by InfinityDusk View Post
                      Oh hell no, WHY ON EARTH should our Reloaded accounts transfer to Classic CA? It's Classic for a reason guys, if we bring our over powered P2W accounts to classic then it's no better than the current Reloaded! Hell no, if they pull that crap I won't play. We should start over because it would be ORIGINAL and the very meaning of CLASSIC. Porting our characters over IS NOT A SOLUTION for the classic.

^
                      All of this P2W garbage broke the game to begin with.
                      I believe they mean about accounts transfer is NEXON to VALOFE.
                      That some of you guys are start play this game when VALOFE run it but we are played this game like 2010 some of players are played when the game is up in the first time like 2008.

Comment

• Sidewinder91
                        Sidewinder91 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Pretty sure he plays the game since start, what he is trying to tell (if you read carefully) is that he doesn't want people to transfer over all those "overpowered" Epic weapons that we have accumulated with all our playtime. I have to disagree with him, I collected these event exclusive weapons and gears to NOT to see it get wiped, just because Nexon has destroyed the true Combat Arms image with this horrible Reloaded update and when Valofe decides to bring it back to its normal state, it does not mean that everyone has to start over and lose their rank and inventory.
                        Last edited by Sidewinder91; 01-04-2018, 10:44 AM.

• InfinityDusk
                        InfinityDusk commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sidewinder91, what makes you think they will close Reloaded if CA:C does well? You wouldn't lose anything, I'm simply stating that all the OP gear stays in Reloaded and have CA:C It's own thing. YES start over from the beginning BUT still have Reloaded open.

• SoulhunterIT
                        SoulhunterIT commented
                        Editing a comment
                        InifinityDusk, keeping 2 separate games will divide the already poor CA community

I've logged into beta test like 70% of people already bought stuff and now the shop is bugged its pretty unfair fix this already I didn't even got the peromised Packages from VALOFE for 50k votes. VALOFE are you scamming people????????

Comment

3 crashes in less than 30 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                        X