Official Discussion Thread for Scheduled Maintenance 11/29/2017 [Completed]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Discussion Thread for Scheduled Maintenance 11/29/2017 [Completed]

Click image for larger versionName:	Maintenance 1.pngViews:	1Size:	141.0 KBID:	1270

This is the official discussion thread for the Scheduled Maintenance on 11/29/2017 [Completed] update from the website.

[Changelogs]
    1. EXP & GP Event implemented for the coming holiday season. Details below.
    2. Minor login tweaks such as login error messages are clearer and etc.
    3. Maintenance Compensation: 50% Bonus EXP starting from 18:00 - 22:00 CET (4 Hours).
    Please be notified that after 22:00 CET, the client will still continue to show the 50% EXP boost but will not be applied.

So, what do you guys think the maintenance going to be about? Also, thanks vCryo for warning us to log out before the maintenance

Comment

So what are we supposed to say here?

Comment

Maintenance.Coolio I guess

Comment

Do we need to discuss a maintenance?

..... maybe afterwards
          Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
          VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
            Do we need to discuss a maintenance?

..... maybe afterwards
            Perhaps that's the point :-)

I am looking forward to the maintenance, assuming this is perhaps more than just a reboot cycle.

Comment

I already did migration, I already checked email in 29 september, now I forget my password, when I try recover temporary password I dont receive nothing, what can I do??? Im using hotmail in that account :\

can someone help me?

Comment

famous2017 First of all... you need to post this kind of issues in the propper place, like "Technical Issues" down the forum. You highly probably aren't getting your e-mail cause it's a "hotmail" address. Best thing you can do It's go to support I think. Submit a ticket; https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/support/customer_support
                Or you can try Discord; https://discord.gg/yvKp8mv

Comment

I wish the update was to bring back server channel chat with language translation services But i know not. is probably some scripting conflict still being addressed as due and needed. So TY V-Team for diving in there and getting it done. YAY ! ! !

Comment

Hey fellas, anyone knows how long server maintenance will take ?

Comment

• Wariel
                      Wariel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The maintenance page did state that it will take about 4 hours.
                      So roughly 1 more hour to go until maintenance is over.
                      Though this can change to either being extended or end early.
                      Check back in, in an hour to see any new changes.

• Brotkrumen
                      Brotkrumen commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You join this thread but are unable to press on the link where you can read it yourself?
                      https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/news/archives/37

maybe they'll fix the other country trying to login issue ( error code 386)? and people who had transfer the account but were ask to make a new char?

Comment

Maintenance is now over!

Check out what has changed here: https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/news/archives/37

New Event: EXP & GP Holiday Boost Event: https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/news/archives/40
                      [removed]
                      Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 08:23 AM. Reason: Removed Link
                      [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
                      [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
                      Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Looks like login error code 386 still hasn't been fix for me and few others after the update/maintenance.

Comment

• Wariel
                          Wariel commented
                          Editing a comment
                          VALOFE is still in the process of filtering the IPs of users/countries that they are unable to enter the game.
                          It'll take some time, so I ask for your patience as VALOFE is busy with many other issues as well.
                          But be on the look out for future announcements.

i having problems with patching updates says error.please try again

Comment

Tried Logging in after the patch. Doesn't work. The Play Now button is DISABLED after entering username and password

Comment

Working...
                          X