Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Discussion Thread for Vote for Combat Arms: the Classic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

You right my friend, Megaphone's they must back when bring us old ca cause that item cant make lags or something, that is very cool item. maybe it sounds like kids use it, but no i have 26 old and will buy it for sure if they back it to us
    im buying for sure too
    AIM HIGH

Comment

• Originally posted by medchouat View Post

I liked megaphones as well.. very useful item
      Megaphones were great, easy way for the company to make money and it doesn't even affect the game. win win for player and company

Comment

• Originally posted by DaLastOne View Post

Megaphones were great, easy way for the company to make money and it doesn't even affect the game. win win for player and company
        Very good for company, but i think they must put LOWER prices for Megaphones, just that... and all will fine, it helping at morning for Fireteam for players comming when is no peoples for playing..
        Amazing item for me

Comment

exactlyy it helped me to promote my clan,room, its literally so fun to greet ppl with in and make a shot outs!
          AIM HIGH

Comment

• Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

Very good for company, but i think they must put LOWER prices for Megaphones, just that... and all will fine, it helping at morning for Fireteam for players comming when is no peoples for playing..
            Amazing item for me
            The price is fine for the megaphone.

Comment

exactlyy it helped me to promote my clan,room, its literally so fun to greet ppl with in and make a shot outs!
              Megaphones connecting soliders for sure

Comment

There are many great uses for it and i'd love to see it be implemented again

Comment

• Just checked the classic:ca site I think its coming back for sure!
                  AIM HIGH

Comment

Just checked the classic:ca site I think its coming back for sure!
                    We are going to have to wait and see

Comment

We are going to have to wait and see
                      Check the FAQs its there!
                      AIM HIGH

Comment

Check the FAQs its there!
                        i read everything, i just want to wait to see what is going to be released so when it's released it will surprise me

Comment

• I dont think... i think need a lower prices for megaphones

Comment

• Megaphone Spam between 2011-2014 was horrible. Double-Edged sword I guess. Anytime you pissed some little kid off he would megaphone you, there really should be some filter on those if they bring them back.

Comment

• That's right, people used a megaphone to insult eachother and make everyone else in the game know about it. This is something I would not like to have. I doubt they will apply any filters to it at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobla View Post
                                best old days so much good memories from this year (2009~2011)
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNepLZVq90Y
                                Wtf, nice music, i have forgot it.... Nice memories..Good idea for back something of this. thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X