Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.27.18 Update Sneak Peek

Rangers!

On the upcoming scheduled maintenance, we will add limited version of weapon. There will be a total of 5 limited skinned weapon.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	TacMystBox Teaser.jpg Views:	1 Size:	96.8 KB ID:	12509

I hope to see the reaction of the community on this. Be sure to join the discussion and share your opinion and suggestion to us.

We really appreciate your feedback and we want you to get involved and review all of your suggestions for a better result in our goal for Combat Arms Reloaded.

Thank you!

Originally posted by badfish03 View Post
    We really appreciate your feedback and we want you to get involved and review all of your suggestions for a better result in our goal for Combat Arms Reloaded.
    I'm not sure how true that is considering that I haven't seen you addressing any of the previous feedback (not even in an extremely broad fashion) and I really hope you're going to fix the issue with the log in event (we were supposed to get some weapon boxes today) but I digress.

The new skins, I haven't seen any of them but I can already tell that I'm not going to border to get my hands on them unless I can purchase them directly for perm or the TACTICAL MYSTERY BOX only contains permanent versions of these guns (like the MYST-Eternity (CORE) did).

Comment

Working...
    X