• Show
Clear All

• Official Discussion Thread for the Verification Email Current Solution

Click image for larger version

Name:	UrgentAnnouncement.png
Views:	4
Size:	159.5 KB
ID:	1252

This is the official discussion thread for the Verification Email Current Solution news from the website.

most of the people encountering this are from domain addresses of Hotmail and Outlook.
    I had no problems with Hotmail. But I received both emails in different folders. The first email (verification) went into "others". The second email (transfer confirmation) went into the "relevant" box.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
      I had no problems with Hotmail. But I received both emails in different folders. The first email (verification) went into "others". The second email (transfer confirmation) went into the "relevant" box.
      I am using it as well.
      I too am hearing people having difficulties receiving the e-mails.

On the interesting side. I have recieved my e-mail Verification just fine in my main inbox.
      But I have never received any e-mail regarding Transfer Confirmation, even for my GMails nothing.
      Even with that said, my characters transferred just fine with no issues whatsoever.
      [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
      [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
      Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Working...
      X